EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 320

Galina писал(а) >>

Oh..... I've been waiting three months for the euro :)

And the aussie to the dollar even longer :)

By the way, I oooh... very rarely get it wrong :)

Galochka, if only you could say so :) Shall we pile on the Euro? ;-)

Very much looking forward to going down. But it's nasty, it doesn't want to go down, the eu...

If you look at this thread, I have been sending it down from this point for a very long time.

But, the tastiest short will probably be on the Aussie to the dollar.

In principle the move is still aimed upwards on the higher TF and the M15 has strongly contemplated in an effort to make a sharp march...

Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying.

That the stop should be at 1.5168.

So I'm not ruling out a move in that area.

It's more likely to move with the stops.

forte928 >> :

In principle the movement is still directed upwards on higher TFs and M15 has strongly contemplated in an effort to make a sharp march...

Isn't 65 pips too much of an overrun? Even I saw a wolf down on five minutes, although I'm not a wave guy...

A small move down to 1.4795 and then a climb up...

gip писал(а) >>

Isn't 65 pips too much of an overrun? Even I saw the wolf down on five minutes, although I'm not a wave-former...

The move to the high point, not the wolf, you may see it on my 15 minute forecast page...318 or 319...

on M15 the saturation indicator as they say went into a deep wait for a miracle...

I disagree. 3 out of 4 that we won't go up tomorrow with the same power. On the contrary, more likely to bounce back a bit or hang in there as well.

Miracle indicator you say :)))

Suit yourself, but I'll stay in the deep selves for now.

A miracle is coming, the dollar is easily losing ground, i.e. it's starting to midsituate...

Who is on the buy now, what are the prerequisites I have a buy signal out, but I highly doubt there are any sane arguments ?)))