EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 264

peter888 >> :

Yeah, you're right. I recently opened on the pound. Then I saw that the spread on the pound was 7 and before it was 3. Then it was 3 again. I didn't know what the glitch was at the time... I know now.

Put an indicator that will always show the spread! I have it on all my instruments, out of habit.

Files:
spred.mq4  2 kb

By the way, if anyone needs an EA for night scalping I'll give it away for free!

I used this advisor to chop the cabbage on eurgbp.

NikT_58 >> :

Who has level 4705?

>> I don't see it on me.

I have 4725, don't know if it's wide.

If we start looking at the pound down, 5050 is in sight. Who has a benchmark?

IlyaA писал(а) >>

I have 4725, I don't know if it's wide.

I have 23.6 there from the previous impulse wave and there seems to be a correction going on....M5

Correct me if anything....

p.s. bear with me, I just started to understand the waves :)))

Look at the H4 as "they" have taken the stops off the 12:00 candle (penultimate candle) beautifully on the EuR. Masterminds, my ass. And so many believed in the zigzag!

Re-analysed the Euro analysis. At 4750 level, if and when they break through, we'll steam train to 4920-4940. Who, what do you think?

IlyaA >> :
Look at the H4 how "they" have taken the stops off the 12:00 candle (penultimate one) beautifully on the EuR. Masters, my ass.

Why put the stops against each other, if you expect a 100pp profit, you can put the stop at 50pp.

strangerr >> :

Why would you put your stops close together, if you expect to make 100pp profit, you can put your stop at 50.

>> I agree. I am on the fence on currencies. I'm on the fence about the euro right now. That's my reasoning... I'm looking around.... By the way, what does manimanagement say about the 2x

The most interesting thing is that the option levels indicator shows a sell in the morning)))