EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 259

So, from 4790 you can settle in. There should be a decent bounce back.

NikT_58 >> :

ceiling 4910

I get 4804

strangerr >> :

I get 4804

Now that's what's called risk appetite - take every last pip 8))))

So 4804 is the very ceiling that may not be there)))

strangerr >> :
So 4804 is the very ceiling that probably won't happen)))

>> I agree. You can't guess to the pips, and that's a pity :)

strangerr писал(а) >>
So 4804 is the very ceiling, which might not be))))

I don't see a ceiling at all, there are pullback points so far, and the movement is strictly up, and the first target is 1.5-1.51, how quickly we reach these targets will see the pullback to which targets, and up we will go until the 2 channels are broken. So, let's buy and go.

The americans are about to die.)

peter888 писал(а) >>
looks like the pound is not going down :(

wait for the news to come out in 30 mins, the pound always accelerates before the news and then flies in the opposite direction

Telepuzik >> :

I don't see a ceiling at all, there are pullback points so far, and the movement is strictly up, and the first target is 1.5-1.51, how quickly we reach these targets will see the pullback to which targets, and up we will go until the 2 channels are broken. So, let's buy and go.

The americans are going down.)

Don't forget to add - if we pass 4845.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Don't forget to add - if we get past 4845.

I don't even doubt that we will pass 4845, it's just a question of time. In the next 1-1.5 months I do not see any obstacles. The more the wave theory says, that the 3 global wave should be finished exactly at 1.5-1.51 and now it is the way to this point.

Telepuzik >> :

I don't even doubt that we will pass 4845, the question is time. In the next 1-1.5 months I do not see any obstacles. The more so, the wave theory says, that the 3 global wave should end exactly at 1.5-1.51, and now it is the way to this point.

Growth doesn't last forever, just now in the news they said that Russia, China and some other Asian countries decided to give up the dollar in favour of the euro, after such a cannon, I think it's time to sell the euro.