EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 100

peter888 >> :

Is it an Intel ten bit processor ? :)

It's a deposit!

Page 89...time of the post 20:59 calculation of the pre-construction movement on currency crossovers and respectively on

EURUSD ...

I am not going to repeat the drawings but I will repeat the table...

EUR/USD=EUR/CHF:USD/CHF
USD/CHF 1,0349
EUR/CHF 1,5164
EUR/USD 1,465262

the time of the observed pattern 1:25 ...

price low point was 1.4687 ... forecasted value 1.4652 made through cross rates ...

Currency crossover picture for USD/CHF

USD/CHF 0,236
1,0213 1,0271 0,0058 1,025731
1,0193 1,0299 0,0106 1,036331

The table shows the price points (highs and lows) of the two waves, and the reduction of the following wave to the correctional value, if the downward movement of the dollar wave had not followed.

waves on the chart are considered from the beginning of the reference time, i.e., from the current server time at the moment of drawing from the point 1:30

there are two waves on the chart

the first line is the 4th wave 87.10-211.11 and its price movement 58pp

and the second line is wave 2 wave 138.60-135.44 and its price movement of 106pp

the red colour indicates the value of the correction of this wave 23.6 of the 4th wave length hence the third wave correction should have ended at 1.0257 this is the point where the second wave should have started at its length we have that it should have ended at 1.0363, which would finally have given us confirmation of the forecasted price value at 1.0349

A picture of a cross of the currency pair EUR/CHF

I should mention right away that the forecast point does not correspond to parameters of the future movement and was chosen only for the condition of coincidence of the forecast point parameters for EURUSD pair

While making a forecast for this pair we saw from the very beginning that this spot will not correspond to parameters of the future price movement so there is no sense to make further comments.

I want to add that our experiment with prediction of the main pair using cross rates showed its efficiency from the viewpoint of allowing us to determine future price movement through cross rates in the absence of corresponding wave parameters.

forte928 >> :

Page 89...time of the post 20:59 calculation of the pre-construction movement on currency crossovers and respectively on

EURUSD ...

I am not going to repeat the drawings but I will repeat the table...

EUR/USD=EUR/CHF:USD/CHF
USD/CHF1,0349
EUR/CHF1,5164
EUR/USD1,465262

the time of the observed pattern 1:25 ...

price low point was 1.4687 ... forecasted value 1.4652 made through cross rates ...

Currency crossover picture for USD/CHF

USD/CHF0,236

The table shows the price points (highs and lows) of the two waves, and the reduction of the following wave to the correctional value, if the downward movement of the dollar wave had not followed.

waves on the chart are considered from the beginning of the reference time, i.e., from the current server time at the moment of drawing from the point 1:30

there are two waves on the chart

the first line is the 4th wave 87.10-211.11 and its price movement 58pp

and the second line is wave 2 wave 138.60-135.44 and its price movement of 106pp

the red colour indicates the value of the correction of this wave 23.6 of the 4th wave length hence the third wave correction should have ended at 1.0257 this is the point where the second wave should have started at its length we have that it should have ended at 1.0363, which would finally have given us confirmation of the forecasted price value at 1.0349

A picture of a cross of the currency pair EUR/CHF

I should mention right away that the forecast point does not correspond to parameters of the future movement and was chosen only for the condition of coincidence of the forecast point parameters for EURUSD pair

While making a forecast for this pair we saw from the very beginning that this spot will not correspond to parameters of the future price movement so there is no sense to make further comments.

I want to add that this experiment with predicting the main pair using cross rates showed its efficiency from the viewpoint of allowing us to determine the future movement through cross rates in the absence of corresponding parameters of waves on the main pair.

When do you sleep?

Such people sleep exclusively on Fibo periods.

Good morning everyone and especially Fibo-Forte 8)

Here I am looking at the pound-dollar and a very nice picture by waves - correction at 1,6300 (Level 61,8 between the low of 08/06/2009 and the high of 05/08/2009) and the pound is going to hit 1,6600-1,6750

And on the Aussie there is a 100 pips treminal down on M30 to the border of the channel ...

kharko писал(а) >>

My job... I was learning to program at the time....

so we used to talk on the same forum together))) well, did you quit forex or not? or are you still struggling?

Krotu >> :

Have a good start to the fibo-period for you :)

Was Neely wrong? Here's a spike :) and all the books say to trade against the spike, I guess we have to look for sell inputs now :))

I wish there was such a button on the forum.

Press it and talk in tongues.

Good hunting to all.