EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 82

goldtrader >> :

Purely by TA (candlestick analysis + channel + visual trend).

The most survivable tactic, apparently. When I graduated, my thesis supervisor bragged that he successfully traded on the channel and candlestick analysis using fractals.

to this day...

forte928 >> :
If the EURUSD today goes to 1.4850 then the next day will be a pullback to 1.4700

1.4900 is out of the question today?

1.4850 is a temporary stop... a slight pullback... and storm 1.4903...

1.4700 is fantastic...

kosa писал(а) >>

The most enduring tactic, apparently. When I graduated, my thesis supervisor boasted that he had been successfully trading using channels and candlestick analysis for several years using fractals.

to this day...

candlestick analysis ... I fall and laugh using fractals ... the circus is back :)

VTB's comment on the ross. RUSSIAN EQUITIES

The outlook for the Russian economy and stock market in particular is getting more positive. The IMF is expecting rapid recovery of the domestic economy after a dip in 1H2009 and the Ministry of Economy is revising upwards its macroeconomic forecasts for 2009-2012. Investment banks continue raising the thresholds for the domestic 'blue chips', while over the last 2 days 3 companies with assets in Russia (LSR, Integra, Petroneft) have floated their shares on global markets, which only underlines the growing interest of investors towards Russia.

Given tomorrow's landing of a representative "landing party" of Western oil majors headed by Vladimir Putin in Yamal, and the upcoming VTB Capital investment forum in late September, we can say that the positive momentum for our stock market will be maintained in the coming week. Investors are also benefiting from the end of the quarter, with a corresponding drive by asset managers to raise the valuation of their holdings. Negative news can only come from outside - the Fed's discussions with dealers about withdrawing excessive liquidity from the market could be the first swallow of a tightening of external conditions.

SBERBANK - M15.

(Standing in buy on Gazprom)

xenon13 писал(а) >>

Candlestick analysis ... I fall and laugh, using fractals ... the circus is back :)

Clones are born again ...

kharko писал(а) >>

1.4850 is a temporary stop... a slight pullback... and storm 1.4903...

1.4700 is fantastic...

Good morning, everyone!

I wouldn't even think about shorts.

Waiting for 1.5000 this week at least. It looks like it is gaining momentum. And until it comes down to 1.5360 it is unlikely to go down.

It is likely that the eur will go down today, but I don't really believe it.

There will probably not be any change. That means that after a 15-minute spill it will be pulled up again.

I would be very wary of shorts in this situation.

Although I have to be honest.

I'd really like to shorts her myself ! And for a long time ! But it's too early for that unfortunately.

Locally I would agree. We could go through 1.4690. But further down..... is unlikely.