AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 93

timbo:
Any kitchen DC is a market maker for its clients. The market maker does not influence prices, it creates them, even out of nothing, and guarantees trading at the prices it issues. And this is what the translation of the name implies. The DC makes the market. A DC makes a market even for a non-existent commodity at its own invented prices. Wikipedia is absolutely right in that article, right on all counts.

Not a single brokerage company works according to the conditions mentioned above: spreads up to 10 and Stoplevel up to 25. But most importantly: the DC must have access to a larger market so as not to go bankrupt (i.e. always give the winnings to clients) and discount the one-way movement of its clients to a larger player.

If the kitchen market is the market to you, then so be it and Vic is right. To me the market is a competitive market, and you can get hooked for showing collusion and monopoly in the states.

OK.

The m-m is the one who sets the movement. It could be the corridor - the signed m-ms on the exchange, or it could be the ones who cause you - AH!

It doesn't matter. For you.

Is it for you to reason, or to make money? ))))

YOU are in the other echelon. Your job is to be able to discern what those bitches in Lamborghini, Bentley and other tech **** are up to.

That's the one to see. Or do you see yourselves as the same scumbags? Yes? - Blessed are those who believe. Or am I wrong?

Then what are you doing here?

Svinozavr:

Please don't use language.

Rosh:

Please don't use language.

Thank you, but I don't need to, that's his problem.

There is no problem.
Or rather, there isn't one when you are inside - i.e. the problem itself.

But then you have no chance of realising how deep (beep-beep - auth.) you are.

Good luck.

There's an interview with Craig Barrett (former CEO of Intel) on the Echo right now. Who cares. Ha! Now at Skolkovo.

http://www.echo.msk.ru/guests/753014-echo/

At the request of Alexey (mathemat by nationality), I am resuscitating the thread. Even though it's not mine.

It's been 2 years since the active discussion in the thread. Something must have changed.

Trying out the new budget stone, the Steud Sandy Bridge G840. CPU-Z pictures:

Script:

ff script=29.78*2.8=83.4. Comparative script results on previous configurations in tabular form can be viewed here, in my post. You should not look at the last column (EA), the final version is not ready yet. As you can see, no one has such a good figure there - not even the Xeon W5590 :)

EA:

And here Intel apparently didn't sit still and significantly improved the ff parameter (355*2.8=994). A comparison with previous configs is here, Docent's post.

Now even a very low-cost stone (Sandy Bridge Pentium G840 @ 2.8 GHz, price is about 2350 rubles) at its nominal ff value can easily compete with the first generation Core without Turbo Boost. In other words, this incomplete and completely low-frequency scrap from a real SB seems to be faster than any Core 2 Duo dual-core - even with twice the cache (if you forget about overclocking, of course). I'm even a little surprised.

I think some full-fledged Sandy Bridge from Intel could still improve these results a bit (by ff, of course). What will AMD say?

If anyone can tell me where I can buy FX-8150 in Moscow, I'll buy and check it out. According to tests, bulldozer, in current revision, is not as fast processor as SB. It beats SB on some multitrade applications though, but in very limited cases.

Well, yes, sometimes - in audio encoding, compiling and Java. And it only beats an honest 4-core 2500, not the 2600. At a price comparable to the 2600.

And it looks like there's nowhere else to buy it. What do you need it for, HideYourRichess? I thought you had a pretty decent T9800-powered laptop...