AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 37

Mathemat, maybe I don't understand something? What is phenomenal about the four2one result?

There are very few optimization results for AMD in the table. What to compare it with?

With Intel, of course. Why is this result significantly better than Intel's not at all old models and even the Phenom II X3 720 (that's quite odd, by the way)?

Docent & Mathemat

Yep, my "winner" laurels do not give you any peace!

DC famous - A..., minute history=67 MB

But it's been pointed out here too - 8GB!!!

Again, four2one: what was your deposit? This is an extremely critical factor, it has a significant impact on the time of the run.

Mathemat >> :

Again, four2one: what was your deposit? This is an extremely critical factor, the time of the run depends significantly on it.

I showed you a picture.

Pardon me, I see. Did everyone else follow the deposit too? I, for one, haven't. Now I have to correct my result (for the worse).

P.S. And another point, by the way. The result depends on whether you deleted the fxt file from the history directory before optimization or not. You may easily change the deposit and you won't have to delete anything: the test will go as it should, i.e. slowly. But the difference is significant.

The CPU load during the test will tell you a lot. If it's 100%, it will give you an adequate score for the stone. If it's not, it's a problem with the MSP or its volume (then it's up to the hard drive to decide).

With me, it definitely depends on the drive, it's an old one, not SATA. Maybe this is what limits the speed of calculations during optimization. In general stone load rarely exceeds 70% (during optimization - 50).

Mathemat, this is 50% of the load of the entire processor, i.e. 2 cores. This means that one core is 100% utilised, so this is normal and correct.