AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 26

Mathemat >> :

Has the cache been deleted? It went out so fast, I can't believe it.

>> with the cache deleted.

Belford >> :

Thank you) It's actually a great result... Eh, I'll probably be 500-1000 cheaper by winter, then I'll take this miracle...

Listen, did you overclock it in the air? What kind of cooler? How much did it cost?

By the way, are you sure you don't drain the entire deposit long before the end of the test date? I have everything quickly drained and the test is ready. And the testing interval - as long as there is a deposit. I.e. it is not correct.

begemot61 >> :
By the way, are you sure you don't drain the whole deposit well before the end of the test date? I do it all quickly and the test is ready. And the interval of testing - as long as there is a deposit. I.e. it is not correct.

What's wrong? >>)))

We all have the same - see test conditions.

And I've been doing a bit of research at my leisure, trying to figure out how much the coolest configuration you could want, based on our tests in this thread, would cost.

So, the champion at the moment is the Xeon W5590.

The price of this marvel is ~50,000 r.

A motherboard for it. Let's take ASUS P6T Deluxe for ~10 000 r.

Intellectives, well, at least 8 gigs. The price of one 4 GB DDR3 card ~5000 p.. *2 = 10 000 р.

Total: 70 000 p.

That's without everything else.

Expensive as hell. :-)

And with everything else? Well, a couple of 450 GB hard drives (what's the big deal? Let's go for a walk :-)) ~15 000 *2 = 30 000 rub.

Vidyuha. More powerful, but not too much. Let's take PCI-Ex 896MB Gigabyte GV-N275UD-896H with CUDA (in case CUDA will be useful) ~8 500 р.

UPS - ~ 1 500 (will save money)

Blue Ray drive ~ 4 000 - let it be!

Power supply (850 Watt will be enough, I think) ~ 5 000 r.

And all that "stuff" - case (2 000), Mysh (male), Keyboard (female), speakers... ~ 3-4 thousand

Total: >= 122 000 р.

And we'll get Dream Comp. Monitor I do not count. We'll manage somehow. :-)

))) What's the big deal? Why HDD? Give us SDD!!!

All this is bullshit - I'm here by the will of fate in hiking conditions for the past couple of months just fine with a laptop for 16800 rubles. You know the configuration in terms of memory and the stone. The rest: screen 1366x768 15.6 inches with LED backlighting, multiv DVD writable in two layers, 4 USB, network this and that, full! Karoch, it's enough for me. Yeah, it only weighs about two kilos.

Yeah, I was just kidding, in general. :-) I was, to be honest, happy with my current 'turtle' as it is. I wasn't even thinking of upgrading in the near future. But I really liked the Xeona's test. I'll have to see how it'll cope with optimization.

Svinozavr >> :

What's wrong? Deposit to drain?)))

It's the same for everyone - see test conditions.

OK, maybe I wasn't thinking straight. If there is no difference in quotes from different brokerage companies. If you do not have differences in quotes from different brokerage companies, you may want to check whether you have the right history. Because if there is no history, tester does not care, no matter what, we test with anything.

My P4 is 3.8G + 2G 533 memory. Nothing surprising and even less interesting.

benik >> :

And I've been doing a bit of a recce on how much the coolest configuration you could want, based on our tests in this thread, would cost.

Tyan (http://tyan.com/) got MBs for 8 (eight) Opterons in stacked form totalling 8x6 cores = 48 cores!!!

You have to buy this one and it costs "mere" kopecks.

benik >> :

And I've been doing a bit of research at my leisure, trying to figure out how much the coolest configuration you could want, based on our tests in this thread, would cost.

So, the champion at the moment is the Xeon W5590.

The price of this marvel is ~50,000 r.

A motherboard for it. Let's take ASUS P6T Deluxe for ~10 000 r.

Intellectives, well, at least 8 gigs. The price of one 4 GB DDR3 card ~5000 p.. *2 = 10 000 р.

Total: 70 000 p.

That's without everything else.

Expensive as hell. :-)

And with everything else? Well, a couple of 450 GB hard drives (what's the big deal? Let's go for a walk :-)) ~15 000 *2 = 30 000 rub.

Vidyuha. More powerful, but not too much. Let's take PCI-Ex 896MB Gigabyte GV-N275UD-896H with CUDA (in case CUDA will be useful) ~8 500 р.

UPS - ~ 1 500 (will save money)

Blue Ray drive ~ 4 000 - let it be!

Power supply (850 Watt will be enough, I think) ~ 5 000 r.

And all that "stuff" - case (2 000), Mysh (male), Keyboard (female), speakers... ~ 3-4 thousand

Total: >= 122 000 р.

And we'll get Dream Comp. Monitor I do not count. We'll manage somehow. :-)

For this brick, it's better to use a multiple of 3.
Don't bother, the HP Workstation Z800 is just what you need