AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 16

Mathemat >> :

I don't have much in there. Let's give it a try. There is no graphics card (graphics are built in). If you need anything else, you tell me.

You have a big cache. As much as 3MB.

benik >> :

I guess that's the point, it's not that old. It's 45nm technology. I'm the old one with 90nm technology. And begemot61's is 90nm. Maybe that's what's causing the lag.

It's not about 90nm or 45nm. As I said before, core2 and P4 are different. And Core I7 is even better. If a Celeron is made based on core2-it's not the same as a Celeron P4. Increasing the cache size gives an increase, but after a certain value it is very insignificant.
As for Hyperthredding I agree. Very often it reduces performance.
I will play with it when I get home. Maybe for fun I'll try it on a Netbook (Atom270)

Svinozavr >> :

Have you tried optimization?

Not everything is as great as I'd like it to be. The tester doesn't appear to be ready yet. The button is off.

begemot61 >> :

It's not about 90nm or 45nm. As I said before, core2 and P4 are different. And Core I7 is even better. If a Celeron is based on core2 it's not the same as a Celeron P4.

Intel have relatively recently released new processors and called them Celerons. It's actually the same E2xxx series, but 45mm and on the Wolfdale core. It's called the Celeron 3xxx series. They are significantly faster than E2xxx, though the cache is the same, 1 megabyte.

P.S. Oh, another hokum: these Celerons have virtualisation.

Celeron 1.8Ghz/ 1.8gb of brains+a bunch of stuff that's open...

but on the 5.

the gain is twofold...

;)

kombat >> :

Celeron 1.8gz/ 1.8gb brainiacs/ plus lots of stuff open...

With CPU-Z screenshots (CPU and memory), if you don't mind, post it.

It's not me... it's version 1.31...

I'll get a newer one... )))

But all in all it's defined correctly.

That's creepy. It still happens these days... kombat, cheers!

P.S. Well, this antiquity has surpassed some much more modern configurations shown here. Still, cache and memory are power.

kombat >> :

It's not me... it's version 1.31...

I'll get a newer one... )))

But all in all it is correctly defined.

I see the trend. Soon we'll get to the tube-based computer. Core Voltage 150V.

Here's a fresher one...

)))

What's the big deal? I'll just plow and plow and be fine.

I have to do it in the morning, yes, in the morning, open something

then, in the evening, to close something...

Sphere spins, no brakes, that's the best test for me.

;)