Cool system! - page 46

Galina писал(а) >>

I really like Alfa Bank. No problem at all with them.

Mm-hmm. Especially when it introduced an enormous fee for withdrawing money from their own plastic through their ATMs this "new year" and earlier.

Not DC, i.e. it's up for discussion :)

And the "anti-money laundering" at the end of the year/beginning of it, they made good use of it to protect themselves ..... (although like many others, especially foreign ones)

Orest писал(а) >>

Galya, offtopic, I would like to ask - is it the advisor on this system that you were alluding to in the topic about Porshik?

I don't understand your question....

SergNF писал(а) >>

Mm-hmm. Especially when he introduced an enormous fee for withdrawing money from his own plastic card through his ATMs this "new year" and earlier.

Not DC, i.e. it's up for discussion :)

And the "anti-money laundering" at the end of the year/beginning of it, they made good use of it to protect themselves ..... (although like many others, especially foreign ones).

Well, not so much, it depends on what to compare it with :)

Galina >> :

Well, it's not that big, depending on what you compare it to :)

There is no fee for withdrawing money from my own plastic cards in alfa-bank. I withdraw $ from time to time, without any problems.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Martin can't improve - it's already a grail!

But it only works on euirdol. With just an oscillator, a trending turkey would have to be added in.

nikat97 писал(а) >>

But it only works on eurdol. With only one oscillator, I'd like to add a trend indicator to it.

Do you have a branch of your own?

WitoHOH писал(а) >>

Can't you create a branch of your own?

No problem. It's called "The Profitable Advisor."

MikeZTN писал(а) >>

There is no fee for withdrawing money from my own plastic cards at alfa bank. I withdraw $ from time to time, without any problems.

It depends on how much you withdraw :)

Take my word for it :)

More than 50 000 rubles from one ATM in a week can not !

And more than 450000 per month.

I do not know what kind of brokerage companies you work with I transfer them all like clockwork.

Galina, at first I did not understand why somebody would ask "where did you get 350 thousand from?" and then they would charge you a 30% commission. Because this is clinical dibelism. Sberbank is, to put it mildly, not the right bank to ask any questions there. And then everything fell into place - you were just making an anti-advertisement for a competitor, Alfa Bank, which you then promoted.

And I withdraw money myself in seber and no one has asked me any stupid questions. And apart from you, no one else has ever said such a thing. I admit, of course, that you may have found a branch with shitty employees, but this is unlikely in the light of Alfa Bank's advertising.

And what kind of grammar is that? Albanian language? You're even hard to read.

MikeZTN писал(а) >>

There is no fee for withdrawing money from my own plastic cards at alfa bank. I withdraw $ from time to time, without any problems.

Apparently you did not withdraw at the beginning of the year or during the last "crisis". And there was no information about it in ... "simple access was not" (only somewhere on the site, yes on the fact of reducing the balance). Crediting of receipts of individuals from legal entities they also delayed "pending clarification" :) etc. etc. (I'm not talking about the time when all banks are white and fluffy, but when ...)

In short - no one will work to their detriment, especially the "most honest" ones.

XenoX 02.10.2009 14:37

Sberbank is not the right bank to ask questions.

Eh. Apart from good/bad taciturn/talkative "aunts at the windows" there is also the 115-FZ. And when banks are balked, they start looking for ways ... to improve their welfare (even in Albania).

I cannot say anything about Sberbank itself in this context as I do not withdraw anything through it (earnings from legal entities).