Cool system! - page 13

fozi >> :

One more thing. I can't figure out what's wrong. When the MT starts, this indicator or indicators swear like this.

I have downloaded my history for all TFs, it still does not work :(

It's waiting for the first tick. They must have put it on an immovable pair. Or maybe it's just that way when it starts. Don't overthink it.

liza >> :

Print different buffers (gauge method), and figure out what buffer is responsible for in each indication and what data it produces. It may sound silly, but that's the only way I see it so far.

As for close, if it is not clear, it should be done on smaller timeframes.

So, if opening has happened on H4, then OrderClose() must be triggered on H1 or on M30.

What difference does it make? The price is the same and the closing is done in order to exit the previous deal and enter a new one, if the situation will be in the other direction.

Here is the test chart on all ticks of EA number three!

Tested from 2009.06.04 to today

with 1 lot

I would not try to increase lots because I think it is an absolute evil and my friend has lost his first deposit that way. I would rather learn from others' mistakes than from my own.

fozi >> :

There is one more suggestion to improve the test1 version

If you enable it, it will immediately open a position depending on the signal, but it may be too late, because the price has already passed a lot of points from the start of the signal.

So, when the robot is enabled, it should ignore the signal that we have at the current second and start working on the next signal. It will make starting a robot much easier as you do not have to wait to enable it.

I hope I wrote it clearly. I will try to write more clearly, if you have any questions.

The deal will be opened only if the opening price + spread is less than the take profit!

Similarly for sell)

By the way, the third version is in my opinion the best

Sasha81 >> :

I have questions about the system and the EA:

1) to the system:

- From the bottom left where it says Please buy or sell, what does this depend on. Is the indicator tuned to an inside bar, or what is taking a different count? In reality, the price goes up and you open it manually, but it may say Sell.

- If you do not have difficulty in writing how the Expert Advisor works in the system. The left part with recommendations. On what exactly are the offers to buy or sell? And how is SL and TP calculated?

2) To the Expert Advisor:

- Does the EA use a trailing stop?

- I noticed once when trading that it put a stop loss on the daily interval (the very first version of 3) This is too much.

- You can insert the setting with increasing lot with a certain percentage of the deposit. I.e. 10-20% of deposit. If there is a drawdown, respectively, the volume of transaction is reduced, if there is a profit, the volume is increased. Always the same percentage ratio to the current deposit of opened transaction.

- Maybe the stop should be smaller. In tests it may be more than -200 points. It is clear that you will close it manually earlier. Nevertheless.

I will attach a description to one standard indicator, but with interesting settings. Shows reversals well and filters false signals. See what opinions there will be about its usefulness in this system. And if the majority of them are positive, it will be possible to supplement the Expert Advisor with it?

I didn't actually write this advisor. It's in the development stage now. There's no trail. Where is the indicator itself?

liza >> :

I didn't actually write this advisor. It's in the development stage now. There's no trail. Where is the indicator?

The indicator is standard. It's in the oscillators in MT.

Can't find where version 3 is.

Post again.

liza >> :

Can't find where version 3 is.

Post it again.

You mean the advisor? artsnz has posted it three times. First as test, then test1, and test2.

Sasha81 >>:

Ты про советник? artsnz выкладывал его три раза. Вначеле под названием test, потом test1, и test2

It's just that we're talking about version 3.

Attention! A serious error has been detected in the Expert Advisor!

The red and green levels have been swapped! I will post the new EA soon.

I meant test2