Cool system! - page 12

TF? Decipher please) By the way here laid out the code so you can correct and again lay it out) If you have an idea how to make it more functional, then listen carefully)

And concerning the fact that it is necessary to throw it on the template is you are right)

You don't have to throw it on the template when you test it!

artsnz >> :

....... If you have any ideas on how to make it more functional, then listen carefully)

Today I put in a H4 GBPUSD demo. The order was opened, the target was executed, and then the price went down by 20 pips and a new order was opened with the same TP and SL. If the target is worked out, it makes sense to wait for the next signal, not to enter the market, especially on H4....

m_a_sim >> :

>> where does this understanding of systems come from?

From whence one brought a system that had already been decomposed into two and both proved to be workable both manually and mechanically. That doesn't happen very often. Can you boast the same? Or are you only interested in idiotic questions - who sleeps how, why the graphs are short, and who has what stamp in their passport?

artsnz >> :

TF? Decipher please) By the way here laid out the code so you can correct and lay it out again) If you have an idea how to make it more functional, then listen carefully)

And you're right about using it on template.)

Print different buffers (gut feeling method) and understand what buffer is responsible for each indication and what data it produces. It may sound silly, but that's the only way I see it so far.

As for close, if it's not clear, it should be done on smaller timeframes.

That is, if the opening occurred on H4, then OrderClose() should trigger on H1 or on M30.

I have questions for the system and the advisor:

1) To the system:

- From the bottom left where it says Please buy or sell, what does this depend on. Is the indicator tuned to an inside bar, or what is taking a different count? I think the price goes up and you open it manually, but it may say Sell.

- Liza, if you do not have a hard time, please write how the expert works in the system. The left part with recommendations. What exactly do the offers to buy or sell depend on? And how is SL and TP calculated?

2) To the Expert Advisor:

- does the Expert Advisor use a trailing stop?

- Once I noticed when trading that it set a stop loss on a daily interval (the very first version out of 3) This is too much.

- You can insert a setting with increasing lot with a certain % of the deposit. I.e. for example constantly 10-20% of the deposit. If the drawdown, respectively, and the volume of transaction decreases, if the profit, it increases. Always the same percentage ratio to the current deposit of opened transaction.

- Maybe the stop should be smaller. In tests it may be more than -200 points. It is clear that you will close it manually earlier. Nevertheless.

I will attach the description of one standard indicator but with interesting settings. It shows reversals well and filters false signals. See what opinions there will be about its usefulness in this system. And if the majority of them are positive, it may be used to supplement the Expert Advisor?

Files:
evpsievsyzv.rar  2105 kb

artsnz >> :

Here I finalized a little bit the Expert Advisor

Now if conditions are in the other direction then opposite deal is closed, but I've never seen such a situation in the tester!

I had such a situation. It was 20 pips short of profit, if I'm not mistaken, and the opposite signal appeared.

There is one more suggestion to improve the test1 version

If you enable it, it will immediately open a position depending on the signal, but it may be too late, because the price has already passed a lot of points from the start of the signal.

So, when the robot is enabled, it should ignore the signal that we have at the current second and start working on the next signal. It will greatly simplify the process of robot's starting, you do not have to wait until it is ready to be activated.

I hope I wrote it clearly. If you have any questions, I will try to write more clearly.

m_a_sim >> :

>> it's a bit incomplete.

I can't make trades in the future. I have been working for 5 days, so I made a 5-day report, it says so on the chart (drawn)

One more thing. I can't figure out what's wrong. When I start MT this indicator or indicators swear like this.

I downloaded the history on all TFs and it still does not help :(