What do you think is the best indicator for making a profit. - page 3

LeoV But I am familiar with many of the textbooks on the market there and have clicked on this beginning.

Argentum писал(а) >>
LeoV But I am acquainted with many textbooks on the market there and snapped this beginning.

>>Maybe you didn't get a good snapshot.

Theory and practice are like dreaming of flying and doing it, two completely different sensations, states, and actions...

More like poorly "acquainted".

Silver, textbooks should be studied, and some more than once, rather than "familiarised".

and it could also be said this way - what is the difference between the woman in the picture and the one sitting in your arms?

Yes I am not refuting your confirmation I may be wrong but I can't come to a common decision which indicator is better to work on TF H1.

Argentum писал(а) >>
Yes I'm not refuting your confirmation I may be wrong but I can't come to a common decision which indicator is better to work on TF H1 .

Trend-following indicators are lagging but correct, oscillators are getting ahead but often wrong.

What's your preference?

Exactly the same as on the M1 with the only difference being that the price spread will be completely different...

I play on a real account, I lose and win, but I still can't get out of the money I invested.

I can't figure out which indicator to use because there are so many of them and I can't figure out which one is better.