Neural network - page 7

Recently I came across one of Chinese Pham Chung Zong and more precisely on his dissertation "Invariant neural network recognition of two-dimensional images" so there he has made very big successes in recognition of LA types at different noise-signal relations, interested write and send scans of the abstract as a manuscript

allax >> :

Recently I have come across on one Chinese Pham Chung Zung and more truly on his dissertation "Invariant neural network Recognition of two-dimensional images" so there he has achieved very large successes in recognizing types of LA at different noise-signal relations, to whom it is interested write and send scans of the abstract as the manuscript

So you will loose your money on traffic, we can imagine that there will be 10000 of persons who would like to send them each?

is not easier to lay out here or in peer-to-peer, and here the link to download.

allax писал(а) >>

Recently I have come across on one Chinese Pham Chung Zung and more precisely on his thesis "Invariant Neural Network Recognition of Two-dimensional Images" so there he has made very big successes in recognizing LA types at different noise-signal relations, who is interested write and send scans of the abstract as a manuscript

Very interesting, send, or on tradexperts@inbox.ru, or through file sharing, and here the link.

allax писал(а) >>

Recently came across a Chinese Pham Chung Zong and more precisely on his dissertation "Invariant neural network recognition of two-dimensional images" so there he has made great progress in recognizing types of LA at different noise-signal ratio, interested write to send scans of the abstract as a manuscript

I want to warn you, pattern recognition and pattern recognition in Forex are different things. And at the root of it....

StatBars писал(а) >>

We have different concepts of what the market is or is not changing... I assume that for you, if the Expert Advisor, the grid... ... then it means that the market has changed, but for me it means that the model, Expert Advisor, and grid have not been built correctly.

In short, I just wanted to help not to scatter on unnecessary tasks and invented properties of the market... But probably, screw it...

In principle, turning things upside down is no big deal. The issue is that which grid or which model - it's all been researched and solved a long time ago....

LeoV >> :

The question is, which net or which model - it's all been researched and solved a long time ago....

I would like to learn from all those who successfully use networks in trade about what kind of networks you use. We have (listed all the networks I know)

- forward propagation networks (feedforward or FFNN)

- recurrent networks (RNN)

- radial basis (RBF)

- probabilistic (PNN)

- general regression (GRNN)

- nearest neighbour (k-NN)

- Kohonen Maps

- Self-organising maps (SOM or SOFM)

gpwr писал(а) >>

I would like to ask everyone who successfully uses networks in trade what kind of networks you use. We have (listed are all the networks I know of)

- Kohonen Maps

- self-organizing maps (SOM or SOFM)

Isn't it the same thing?

Personally, I have my own networks (:

LeoV писал(а) >>

A word of warning - pattern recognition and pattern recognition in forex are different things. And fundamentally....

And what is the fundamental difference?

allax >> :

and what is the fundamental difference?

The differences have been discussed above. Read the thread from the beginning.