Interesting question... - page 5

Azzx писал(а) >>

The picture is very multi-coloured - it's a bit jarring to the eye. :( But actually, I take it this is again an illustration of the "there is no trend" hypothesis?

"Do you want results or ingredients?"

"the trend doesn't exist" - is that a question of volatility or a different question? A trend is like a belief... if you believe in it, it's there... if you don't believe in it, it's not there... like pictures to test your eyesight... some see them and some don't...

Azzx >> :
Exactly the HARDER. :) That's the point of the parable, from a certain point of view...

A spoiled phone + an irrepressible imagination in action. You're overdoing it, dearie.

The point of the parable is that the answers to seemingly easy questions are not always obvious.

________

By the way "heavier" and "has more weight" is the same. When we evaluate the weight, we are evaluating the weight, not the mass.

TheXpert >> :

Spoiled phone + irrepressible imagination in action. You're overdoing it, dearie.

The point of the parable is that the answers to seemingly easy questions are not always obvious.

________

By the way "heavier" and "has more weight" is the same. For when we evaluate the weight, we are evaluating the weight, not the mass.

"Harder" is our worldly assessment. Like "I want to make a profit" (well - you can still count that somehow), or "a strong trend". :)

DDFedor >> :

"the trend doesn't exist" - is that a question of volatility? or another question? the trend is like a belief... if you believe in it, it's there... if you don't believe in it, it's not there... like pictures to test your eyesight... some see them and some don't...

Just the result. And as for faith... that's the question. I saw an interesting drawing today with an old turkey of mine. Believe it or not?

Azzx писал(а) >>

Just the result. And as for faith... that's the question. I saw an interesting pattern today with an old turkey of mine. Believe it or not?

Faith is a very personal and intimate matter...

Hope and faith are the same thing...

it's all about calculation... >> imho...

DDFedor >> :

faith is a purely personal and intimate matter...

hope and faith are the same thing...

it's all about calculation... imho...

I guess you just have to believe in profit. :)

Some people, though, do it on investors' money. :)

DDFedor >> :

"the trend doesn't exist" - is that a question of volatility? or another question? the trend is like a belief... if you believe in it, it's there... if you don't believe in it, it's not there... like pictures to test your eyesight... some see them and some don't...

- It rose against the dollar on March 9, then market turned around. Without a pullback, there is no trend. From March 19 to April 21 there was a pullback. From 1.4320,to this day, again a pullback.

Azzx писал(а) >>

I guess you just have to believe in profits. :)

Some people, though, do it on investors' money. :)

Azzx , do you have your own line of work? do you have an ICQ?

Он влез в исходники пуха и поменял плотность.

It was unrealistic to get in, so I had to decompile.

And in general, if it's about weight, that's how it is. The weight is the force with which the object will act on the support. In this case it would be F=mg - F', where F' is the Archimedean force. It's measurable:

So there is a direct correlation with volume and density. Hence, proposals to compress down to the density of iron are impractical, as there would be a corresponding change in volume.

Oh, by the way, another fun challenge.

There's an untethered helium-filled balloon dangling from the ceiling of the carriage. The train is moving. Which way will the balloon move?