[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 34

RomanS >> :

That's exactly what I was going for, i.e. to compare the % increase/decrease of the pair over the previous day, hence making groups...

In short, you have to try it.

As for the group movement - try the indicator. USDCAD and USDCHF pairs are inverted for better trend detection.

About the Expert Advisor - I have an idea: if ATR is below the average (or any set value) - put orders for breakthrough, if it is higher - for rebound.

Files:

I get zero divide popping up in my logbook...what does zero divide have to do with it?

on fxpro, on forex4u...

tell me please

if(Day()>=30&&Month()>=8&&Year()>=2009)
return (0);

Why is this in the code?

As I understand it, we should do the following:

We select the optimal variants of parameters, optimizing on each of them: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPJPY.

Then we put it on all 6 pairs, with corresponding parameters, with different majors.

Is this correct?

What timeframe would you advise to use? - This is probably a question for sllawa3 or RomanS.

boing9267 >> :

if(Day()>=30&&Month()>=8&&Year()>=2009)
return (0);

Why do I need this in my code?

It must be in the code, it looks like ))))

It means that from 1st September 2009 the EA will not work. 2009, the Expert Advisor will not work

boing9267 >> :

As I understand it, we should do the following:

We select the optimal variants of parameters, optimizing on each of them: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPJPY.

Then we put it on all 6 pairs, with corresponding parameters, with different majors.

Is this correct?

What timeframe would you advise to use? - Probably ask sllawa3 or RomanS.

It's not clear what exactly we're talking about, there's a lot of different stuff in this thread, which option are you interested in?

RomanS >> :

It must be in the code, it looks like ))))

It means that from 1st September 2009 the EA will not work. 2009 EA will not work

I understand that, just what is the purpose of this added?

RomanS >> :

It's not clear what exactly we're talking about, there's a lot of different stuff in this thread, which option are you interested in?

XXX_1

Hi all, where can I find a version of an Expert Advisor based on the NonLagAma indicator?

Or maybe someone has something that is not sorry to share ...?

Thanks!)

Pavel447 >> :

Hi all, where can I find a version of an Expert Advisor based on the NonLagAma indicator?

I have a NonLagAma indicator which says 'Close positions. By the signal of the indicator.

Files: