[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 24

ALex2008 >> :

Have you tried doing a candlestick multi-analysis with your primary strategy?

Just now I look at my strategy on H4... and I see the similarity of pairs signals with USD

The probability of signals increases...

No I haven't... I don't even have any thoughts about multiclips.

I think the candlestick analysis is better to apply to one chart, if several ones, you get mush.

Or did I misunderstand something?

RomanS >> :

No, I haven't... I don't even have any thoughts about multi candlesticks.

It seems to me that candlestick analysis is better to use for one chart, if there are several, then it will get messy.

Or maybe I don't understand something?

Why for one?) If pairs are chosen e.g. all with USD... there are times when all the candlesticks have the same direction... For example xxxUSD - all the candlesticks are going down, and USDxxx candlesticks are going up... This can be used as an additional signal.

ALex2008 >> :

If all pairs are chosen e.g. with USD... there are times when all the candlesticks have the same direction... For example xxxUSD - all the candlesticks are going down, and USDxxx candlesticks are going up... That's what you can use as an extra signal.

I don't get it, can you elaborate?

For example EURUSD is up and USDJPY is down, where is the extra signal?

Gross Profit: 91.23 Gross Loss: 4.73 Total Net Profit: 86.50
Profit Factor: 19.29 Expected Payoff: 2.88
Absolute Drawdown: 0.90 Maximal Drawdown: 3.83 (2.79%) Relative Drawdown: 2.79% (3.83)
Total Trades: 30 Short Positions (won %): 0 (0.00%) Long Positions (won %): 30 (93.33%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 28 (93.33%) Loss trades (% of total): 2 (6.67%)
Largest profit trade: 14.40 loss trade: -3.83
Average profit trade: 3.26 loss trade: -2.37
Maximum ($): 27 (86.83) consecutive losses ($): 1 (-3.83)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 86.83 (27) consecutive loss (count): -3.83 (1)
Average consecutive wins: 14 consecutive losses: 1

Real account for the week (system proposed by me)... 50 quid a Euro-Dollar instrument

The system on the UPR?

I too have been working on such indices for a long time now.

And I have concluded that you have to exclude JPY from the calculation or count only Yen pairs.

double USD = -(iClose("EURUSD",0, i)-iMA("EURUSD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i))-
            (iClose("GBPUSD",0, i)-iMA("GBPUSD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i))+
            (iClose("USDJPY",0, i)-iMA("USDJPY",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i))/iClose("USDJPY",0, i);

double USD1 = -(iClose("EURUSD",0, i)-iMA("EURUSD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i))-
            (iClose("GBPUSD",0, i)-iMA("GBPUSD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i))-
            (iClose("AUDUSD",0, i)-iMA("AUDUSD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i));

double USD2 = -(iClose("USDCHF",0, i)-iMA("USDCHF",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i)/iClose("USDCHF",0, i))-
            (iClose("USDCAD",0, i)-iMA("USDCAD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i)/iClose("USDCAD",0, i))-
            (iClose("USDSGD",0, i)-iMA("USDSGD",0, Period_MA,0,1,0, i)/iClose("USDSGD",0, i));

These are variants of USD calculation.

Opera is glitchy, the indices for clarity do not stick :((.

RomanS >> :

I don't get it, can you be more specific?

For example EURUSD is up and USDJPY is down, where is the extra signal?

This is from masterforex, example below. I am trying to build a system on a similar example. If GBPUSD and USDJPY are above the MA or above anything Buy GBPJPY, but so far I am stalling.

Самой быстрой и волотильной является валютная пара фунт/йена. Она может ускакать за сутки на 200-400 пунктов вверх-вниз. Условия для такого скачка:

Условия для такого скачка: 

GBPUSD             вверх
                              USDJPY             вверх

в итоге:               GBPJPY             вверх
         естественно,           EURJPY             вверх
                              AUDJPY             вверх

panzernik >> :

This is from masterforex, example below. I'm trying to build a system on a similar example. If GBPUSD and USDJPY are above the MA or above anything Buy GBPJPY, but so far I'm stuck.

I also buggered around for a long time, then gave up, nothing good came of it...

I have had years of successful trading on this idea, but it is unstable, e.g. one year this scheme is working, one year it is losing... same 50/50

panzernik >> :

I too have been working on such indices for a long time now.

And I have concluded that you have to exclude JPY from the calculation or count only Yen pairs.

These are variants of USD calculation.

Opera is glitchy, the indices for clarity are not sticking :((.

Anything can be changed, the main thing is to have 3 other currencies in addition to the quid, no more no less, but that's for me personally. That's just my idea of a fix ;)))