Working with your hands is better - page 21

brici >> :

- Regasmaster, why are you so nervous? Calm down, it's important to control yourself in our business.

p.s. Very many, it seems that they have passed from a state of down to the master. how wrong they are).

Dear friend!

I don't care how you trade, and I don't need your advice.

p.s. Well, at least you, I hope, exclude yourself from the Downs and entered the masters?

p.p.s. empty-headed conversation, so don't bother answering.

A Dog's Heart... A very good film. Just off the subject)))

Alex5757000 >> :
A Dog's Heart... A very good film. Just off the subject)))

To be honest, reading your posts on the forum, I immediately thought that now I will attack you, if you write "Marxist", either immediately unfold it, or do not be surprised by the reaction

Don't be offended by anyone and don't go away.

It's all out of boredom )

And in general, it's not very clear, if some people think that trading with hands is better, what are they doing on the mql4 forum??? Rhetorical question, of course.

Trade and all the flags are in your hands, because according to you all the machines will sell out and you will take the money of the mql4s. It's more profitable for you to keep quiet :))))))))

- trading hands is better

- better than what?

- than with your feet?

Definitely yes ;)

Alex5757000 >>:
А все началось с того, что т.к. задели тему пользы спекуляций, я просто хотел вспомнить уроки полит.экономии в ВУЗе, и просто просветить некоторых здешних балбесов в том, что такое спекуляции "в экономической теории" и о пользе спекуляций для общества. Ну а как в итоге оказалось, на этом форуме все "умные" и "богатые", что видно, и сами все знают! Так что гудбай, господа, приятно было с "вами" поговорить.

Well, yes - you are the only one who graduated - no one else here has a higher education.... What a conceit.... Maybe you passed your B.A. in economics as well ;) ?.... Do you have your own thoughts, and not just quotes from university lectures? Do you trade in the market according to your lectures or your own beliefs?

Good luck ....

I've already lost who's for whom. :( Tell the reconnaissance again. I do not understand what they are fighting for.

Why does everyone say - or else? You have to use your hands and feet and head... and technical analysis and foundation. Something religious? I have fallen behind again. :(

Pegasmaster >> :

Dear friend!

I do not care how you trade, and I do not need advice.

p.s. at least you, I hope, have excluded yourself from the Downs and entered the masters?

>>p.s., that's just an idle talk, so don't bother answering.

.... "I don't give a shit", "don't trouble yourself with an answer" ..... you're just like Sharikov ))))

You can still work with a kyle.

I'm going to argue that it's only with a pickaxe. And whoever disagrees is a jerk.