Working with your hands is better - page 2

- timbo,the main thing in our business is the result. And then, you may flip a coin or trade on the tip of a stupid radio guru, it does not matter.

I've been trading the euro since March 9, and I'm not going to withdraw.

And whether there is such an Expert Advisor, who has the nerve to do it, I doubt it.)

brici >> :

And whether there is such an advisor who has the nerve to do it, I doubt it).

Advisors don't have the nerve.

brici >> :

- timbo,the main thing in our business is the result. And then, you may flip a coin or trade on the tip of a stupid radio guru, it does not matter.

And I am not sure that you can programme all the algorithms of the market. I have been buying the euro since March 9 and I am not going to quit.

So you started this thread to brag about how cool you are. Well, how many tens of thousands of dollars did you make in that time?

I don't know how it is in "your" business. But the most important thing in our business is a predictable and guaranteed result, which no coin or radio guru can give, but only a precise programmable trading system.

brici писал(а) >> I've been buying the euro since March 9 and I'm not going out.

I doubt whether there is a counselor who has the nerve for this).

If you buy from May 9, it's not a reason to be proud, because from May 9 you could very well strike and settle and strike again, even if you work on the days, and on a smaller TF and even more, and thus get a much larger profit, but not the one that you have now. Especially since there is a high probability of a collapse....))))

LeoV >> :

If you have been buying since May 9, it's not a reason to be proud, because since May 9 you could very well strike and settle and strike again, even if you work on the days, and on a smaller TF even more, thereby getting a much larger profit, and not the one that you have now. Especially since there is a high probability of a collapse....))))

- I agree.I went through this.I used to be an inrade.Then got bored).

- tinbo, don't be nervous and don't insult me. I didn't insult you.... even though I'd like to.)

And the tales about the profitable $10 advisers, you tell them to your mouthy yellow mugs.

And, kid, a trader never asks, "How many thousands?" A trader asks, "How many pips?"

brici писал(а) >> Trader never asks, "How many thousands?" Trader asks, "How many pips?"

I think that a real trader, as well as an investor, should ask "how many percent (of the deposit) and for how long?", because a real TS should include MM, and therefore the number of pips and the number of thousands are not informative.....)))))

LeoV >> :

I think that a real trader, just like an investor, should ask "how many percent (of the deposit)?", because a real TS should include MM, and therefore the number of pips and the number of thousands are not informative.....)))))

- It is possible and so. But in any case, not thousands).

brici писал(а) >>

- You could do that).

Better yet, what percentage annual return this trader can make.....))))

brici писал(а) >>

- tinbo, don't be nervous and don't insult me. I didn't insult you.... even though I'd like to.)

This (insults) comes mostly from anger at everything in the world. For it does not fucking work. The market is built on the principle of mutual trust and respect. The market does not allow the compulsory trading of forex for the whole brokerage firm. And you have to do it within, say, a year. And not in any tester, but in real time. If the broker achieves success, he may continue trading on the real account. Then you can continue trading for example in the real market. If you cannot become profitable with your hands, you will never develop the robot. It is 1000%% better not to waste time. If they do not have such a brain or they do not have enough of it in the analytical and trading plan (maybe the entity is a talented writer), or maybe they do not have discipline or they do not understand how to behave as a trader. As for the brokers, they do not have enough money for that.