Let's talk about something. - page 4

sayfuji >> :

Oooh, that's a long talk. Physicists - theorists love to talk about time. Many works have been written on this topic. As for the market, the constructive thread is lost here - too little research has been done on this topic. You can try to take some time intervals, by activity bursts only, try to work on your own noise filter and in general, the article was about drawing the candlesticks thickness by their volume, you can try to develop it in this way.

It is difficult to say something in the dry state, because we have complete annihilation (just kidding), it's just that the topic of time prediction is not very perspective because of its absolute difficulty. I would like to try to predict the price with normal drawdowns.

That's why I assume this issue has not been researched enough. That's why there are so many questions and misunderstandings. That's why things aren't working out with the Fibs. You have to figure out the timing first. And then find a system. Otherwise it appears that we have a rather clumsy approach to the matter, we put written indukes on the chart and wait for the result. We look at the standard TFs and do not understand anything, we do not understand how to correct the system. And the time may be completely different from the one that should be used. We examine our chart primitively, where the time scale is divided into hours and minutes. And the length of time depends on the standard graph, which is drawn by the standard terminal.

Here, even if you reduce the candles of the previous chart, the time width is reduced. The distance changes accordingly. How to deal with the time here? The length of the first parameter does not change, but the time has narrowed.

Anyway, I can't get my head around it, but there's something wrong with time. I'll keep thinking.

SProgrammer >> :

Fibonacci numbers - no mystique.

Of course not :)

>> Russian matrix.

If you really want to rely on someone (or something) authoritative from the world of science in your search for a trading system, take apart the "Lagrange polynomial" in terms of its application in "interpolation".

ballistika >> :

If you really want to rely on someone (or something) authoritative from the world of science in your search for a trading system, then take apart the "Lagrange polynomial" as it applies to "interpolation". This is not a tease. I'm talking - seriously.

Interpolation - ...................................

Ballistics, you could have just given a link to wikipedia, it's not nice to copy-paste... :)

As you like. I wanted to make it better and more understandable (to link the theory to the stock exchange). Then "wander the wikipedia yourself".

Lagrange interpolation. Well, that's ancient. There are newer works.

Applying interpolation to forex is the same as applying interpolation to the flight path of a coin caught on video. More precisely to the trajectory of a coin ejected from an aeroplane at 900 km/h at an altitude of 10,000 meters. Why?

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Lagrange interpolation. Well, that's ancient. There's more recent work. >> why?

So you're the one who suggested -

SProgrammer wrote(a) >> Let's talk about something.
So they say....))))

And rightly so.

It's not like I'm asking why I'm writing. :) And I am asking a rhetorical question in order to inform the speaker that it makes sense, in my opinion, to reconsider her point of view. Like I'm talking, too. :) And that's fine.

And I also asked - but in the name of what, for what, why interpolate? Apparently I'll get an answer eventually.