Let's talk about something. - page 2

Unfortunately, there is the beginnings of yet another flooded thread. The topic-starter has not succeeded in degenerating novelty, and the proposed topics have been so thoroughly discussed that it seems there is nothing to add. That in all probability over the past six months, a dozen topics come to mind that Fiba has been tortured long and hard.

To FOReignEXchange:

Бытует мнение, что трейдеры не правильно применяют теорию фибоначчи. Мол они берут уровни или пики, делят их, умножают и т д.

In general, Fibka is a very subjective tool. And in the market it is difficult to say what is right and what is wrong. The fact that the majority of so-called professional traders on many websites in many companies dump all sorts of information and analytical rubbish on traders' jargon does not make them true professionals. If uncle Vasya from far-away Trans-Volga region, not knowing any fundamental rubbish, makes his money "incorrectly" using one tool or another, why is he worse than a trader from Moscow, if the result is the same in figures?

I do not know what traders do with 0.68 and 0.38, but some believe that one should take into account the time when price reaches one or another number. That together with the time one can determine the exact point of the price movement.

This opinion is a well-known one, and it immediately comes to mind old Bill Williams who wrote about it. In MT there is a tool called Fibonacci Time Zones. So, as far as this subject is concerned, it is worth noting that if everything were as "easy" as with Fibo levels, nobody would work in a factory - everyone would trade. Here one can also think of Gartley patterns, which also indicate approximately the time of level triggering by drawing sloping lines. The interpretation is ambiguous, therefore the topic is very raw and debatable.

After all, Fibo numbers are also taken from a rectangle with width and length. Traders use only the length, but not the width. That is, they use price changes and time is excluded.

Certainly rectangles with a fibo, especially with a spiral drawn in, are not uncommon. But Fibo has certainly not been degenerated from a rectangle. There is a certain series of numbers that, with some intrinsic regularities, was invented by the Italian scientist Leonardo Fibonacci. Everything else is speculation. But if you have used the spiral, you must realise that it is as informal in trading as anything else, maybe even more debatable.

Something like that. I myself don't even know the nature of these Fibo numbers, so I don't understand much.

Now that is closer to the truth.

sayfuji >> :

Unfortunately, there is the beginnings of yet another flooded thread. The topic-starter has not succeeded in degenerating novelty, and the proposed topics have been so thoroughly discussed that it seems there is nothing to add. That in all probability over the past six months, a dozen topics come to mind that Fiba has been tortured long and hard.

To FOReignEXchange:

In general, Fibka is a very subjective tool. And in the market it is difficult to say what is right and what is wrong. The fact that the majority of so-called professional traders on many websites in many companies dump all sorts of information and analytical rubbish on traders' jargon does not make them true professionals. If uncle Vasya from far-away Trans-Volga region, not knowing any fundamental rubbish, makes his money "incorrectly" using one or another tool, why is he worse than a trader from Moscow, if the result is the same in figures?

The opinion undoubtedly exists, the old Bill Williams who wrote on the subject comes immediately to mind. In MT there is a tool called Fibonacci Time Zones. So, regarding this subject, it is worth noting that if everything were as "easy" as with Fibo levels, no one would work in a factory - everyone would trade. Here one can also think of Gartley patterns, which also indicate the approximate time of level triggering by drawing sloping lines. The interpretation is far from ambiguous, so the topic is very, very raw and debatable.

Certainly rectangles with a Fibo, especially with a spiral drawn in, are not uncommon. But the fibo has certainly not been degenerated from a rectangle. There is a certain series of numbers that, with some intrinsic regularities, was invented by the Italian scientist Leonardo Fibonacci. Everything else is speculation. But if you've used a spiral, you must realise that it is as informal in trading as anything else, maybe even more controversial.

Now this is closer to the truth.

The more traders use Fibonacci numbers (or some predictable theory), the more predictable the market will be.

sayfuji >> :

This one is closer to the truth.

What do you think of yourselves?

The stereotypical phrases and thoughts of forum regulars are already jarring. Have you tried to say something new? Because you are standing still and you have nothing new to say. Everything you have written in your post has NOTHING new to say. Just read it and look at yourself. Don't you see it yourself? You write clichéd phrases that can be found on any forum. And then what? Where is the information? Have you got any thoughts, even if they are wrong or stupid?

What do you think of yourself?

FOReignEXchange писал(а) >>

What do you think of yourselves?

The stereotypical phrases and thoughts of forum regulars are already jarring. Have you tried to say something new? Because you are standing still and you have nothing new to say. Everything you have written in your post has NOTHING new to say. Just read it and look at yourself. Don't you see it yourself? You write clichéd phrases that can be found on any forum. And then what? Where is the information? Any, no matter what, even if wrong or stupid some thoughts you have?

And what do you think of yourself?

And you're waiting for someone to explain something to you. At least you could find something about the alphabetical theory of phybocycles and read it yourself.

Integer >> :

And you are waiting for someone to explain something to you. At least you could have found something about the alphabetical theory of phibocycles and read it yourself.

I am not waiting for anything. At the beginning of the thread there were 2 versions of events. I offered the second variant. And in general I don't give a shit what goes on here.

А вы-то сами о себе какого мнения?
Шаблонные фразы и мысли завсегдатаев форума уже режет глаза. Не пробовали хоть что-то сказать новое? А то Вы стоите на месте и ничего от вас нового не услышишь. Всё, что Вы написали в своём сообщении вообще содержит НОЛЬ информации. Вот прочитайте и посмотрите сами на себя. Ведь вы сами что не замечаете чтоли? Вы пишите шаблонные фразы, которые встречаются на любом форуме. А что дальше? Где информация? Хоть какая-никакая, хоть пусть неправильные или глупенькие какие-нибудь свои мысли у вас есть?
А вы-то сами о себе какого мнения?

I have a good opinion of myself. You haven't heard of thought-forms? It's pretty good stuff. It stands for "what you think is what you get".

And if you've got something cutting in there, that's your problem. By the way, I'm not standing still - it's you who's fantasizing. And about zero information too.

I do not want to poke around in the above. Just commenting on your unfounded assumptions, that's all. And you took the discussion so harshly - not even a criticism.

Information is, you know, in the head. Anyone who wanted to understand something - got it. For you personally I do not intend to filter my speech.

You yourself offer constructive suggestions if you do not like something. And we will listen to things that are not formulaic. Maybe we'll have an epiphany.

sayfuji >> :

I have a good opinion of myself. Haven't you heard of thought-forms? It's pretty good stuff. It stands for "what you think is what you get".

And if you've got something cutting in there, that's your problem. By the way, I'm not standing still - it's you who's fantasizing. And about zero information too.

I do not want to poke around in the above. Just commenting on your unfounded assumptions, that's all. And you took the discussion so harshly - not even a criticism.

Information is, you know, in the head. Anyone who wanted to understand something - got it. For you personally I do not intend to filter my speech.

You yourself offer constructive suggestions if you don't like something. And we will listen to things that are not formulaic. Maybe we'll see.

We seem to have already agreed on something with you. Don't you remember? You promised to ignore my messages. So ignore them. Don't bother.

It's mostly people like you who start all the flurry with phrases like:

"If it were that easy to make money on forex, then..." or...

"The interpretation is far from ambiguous, so the topic is very, very raw and debatable..."

And so on, that kind of information that does not contain anything. Or create a flood by insulting the posts of other newbies. Maybe not everyone knows as much as others. People want to have a quiet conversation on topics that interest them.

Do me a favour, you make me sick.

For some reason everyone has missed my main points.

And they are in general - both TV and F, it is only a mathematical device to simplify the calculations. The main thing is to make it clear what to count. It's like arguing about which number system is better in binary or decimal.

If you don't understand what you need to calculate, it makes no difference what you're going to use.

And many people get confused and look for magic in TV and F. They are not there. And it is stupid to just apply them. And if with TV everyone still somehow more or less understands it. But with F many people think that this is 0.68 and that's it.

Мы вроде с Вами уже договорявились кое о чём. Не помните разве? Вы обещали игнорировать мои сообщения. Вот так и игнорируйте. Что Вы лезите.
Такие как Вы в основном и начинают разводить весь флуд фразами типа :
"Если бы на Форексе так легко было бы зарабатывать, то..." или
"Интерпретация далеко неоднозначна, поэтому тема очень и очень сырая и дискутивная..."
И тому подобное, ничего не содержащая информация. Либо же создают флуд обсиранием сообщений других новичков. Может не все знают столько, сколько другие. Людям охота спокойно побеседовать на интересующие их темы.
Сделайте милость, меня уже тошнит от Вас.

Yeah, I remember, I remember. I just thought you were ready to continue the discussion, and it turns out nothing has changed. Maybe I will upset you, but I am not offended or upset at all by your rude sentences.

As for my phrases - let me clarify that

"If it were so easy to make money on forex, then..." or

In fact, I get the feeling that many people misunderstand this. And it's not just because of this, but because of some phrases that have been thrown around.

"The interpretation is far from ambiguous, so the topic is very, very raw and debatable..."

That's the way it is! Don't you understand about predicting the time to reach a particular level? Coupled with the prediction of that very level, even allowing for the margin of error, we have a complete prediction of price behaviour. Doesn't that sound too sweet?

Hence the rawness and discussion - the topic is interesting, but there are no serious expositions in the public domain on this topic.

Or they either create a flub by shaming the posts of other newbies. Maybe not everyone knows as much as others.

It's trivial to insult newbies here. And in general I think insulting other people is a low action, as for an honest person. If a person asks stupid questions, not from ignorance but from laziness or stupidity, the only way to get to his point is through joking, since normal ways of doing it are not available.

People want to talk quietly about topics that interest them.

That's how we talk, isn't it? No one has the right to forbid anyone here to do this or that. If we go beyond what the rules allow, there is a moderator.

Do me a favor, I'm sick of you.

Regarding the first part, I don't understand what kind of mercy we're talking about, and regarding the second part of the sentence it's just two fingers in the mouth - nothing else.

And let's stop with the rudeness, you are not stupid people but you make a big deal out of it. I am a proponent of discussion, but within the framework of the question. If SProgrammer wants to talk about TV, let's talk about TV.

I am in favour. I like the kind of discussion you suggest in the last post. Great.