The best NEW ideas are well forgotten OLD ones !!!! Super money management - will it pull out any unstable trading system? - page 6

Wowa >> :
I've been thinking about such a subject for a long time; I wanted to go further - not to apply muwings to the balance curve but to all means of technical analysis,

Don't stop there, you can also put a fly on the balance curve and analyse its movements on the monitor, if the fly immediately flies off the monitor - I suggest temporarily suspending your work

Time spent on such analysis will undoubtedly be more useful than searching for real patterns

OK.

In order not to talk gibberish I suggest all skeptics to post here the results of tests of profitable Expert Advisors. For my part, I will try to apply the principle described in this thread to these results. Then we will be judged by the results.

BigeR >> :

OK.

In order not to talk gibberish I suggest all skeptics to post here the results of tests of profitable Expert Advisors. For my part, I will try to apply the principle described in this thread to these results. And later we will be judged by the results.

...and keys from the flat.

Would you care to explain why the owners of profitable EAs can't do this on their own, in silence, without you

BigeR >> :

OK.

In order not to talk gibberish I suggest all skeptics to post here the results of tests of profitable Expert Advisors. For my part, I will try to apply the principle described in this thread to these results. Then we will be judged by what our results will be.

You are welcome to experiment and do as much as you want.

"CCI_TRADER trading robot

Mischek >> :

...and the keys to the flat.

Would you mind explaining to me why the owners of profitable councillors cannot do this on their own, in silence, without you

I am not collecting other people's secrets and my offer is addressed to those who are interested in the subject. And the fact that the test results will be sent in from the outside should eliminate any preconceived notions that the raw data have been deliberately selected.

BigeR >> :

I do not collect secrets of others and my offer is addressed to those who are interested in this topic. And the fact that the test results will be sent from outside, it should relieve from the preconceived notions that the initial data were purposely picked up.

Then it's easier to take something better from codebase and torture it on different periods, here it may turn out as an optimization turning into a fitting

In any case, I wish to find the answers to the questions myself

In principle, applying thechanalysis to the results of a buy-and-hold trade is similar to the usual technical analysis of a price chart. Therefore, I think that the tools of tehanalysis are quite applicable to the chart of balance changes. I was especially interested in "matryoshka". Well, since there is silence "in the studio" (no results are posted), perhaps there is something in it. It is worth investigating.

I would like to warn atacha where the idea of skipping a bad period was implemented. And also in the figure, red line is the period of EA optimisation, and there was no optimisation, grabbed the first set that showed + . And another report I will warn simulation quality lovers, the test was performed at opening prices from 1999 at fifteen minutes, any EA can be remade to open deals at opening prices, so imho the test was adequate . I would really like to listen to the feedback on the case, especially on the criteria of EA admittance to trading

Sorry sorry no report terminal crashed out .

Files:
rmachki.mq4  8 kb

Yes, it's an eternal theme.

Ahhhh, the necroposters are among us.