FIR filters - page 2

Shaitan >> :

Selecting, finding, generating, synthesising - what the hell difference does it make? It's clear what we're talking about.

About the MASH. ANY MAP is the same FIR filter. The ONLY difference is the sliding window coefficients.

Concerning FIR filters (it must be a question of terminal's developers). It would be useful to have FIR filter support at language level for efficient work with them. However, when implemented in MQL4 syntax the large window is too consuming processor time. FIR filters are the most powerful and versatile tool in the field of digital signal processing, as well as in technical analysis.

Can you tell me if it is realistic to quickly obtain such MT4 indicators for

for instruments:

"EURUSD",
"GBPUSD",
"AUDUSD",
"NZDUSD",
"USDCAD",
"USDCHF",

"USDJPY"

To start with on H1 history, with a depth of up to 2000 bars.

ssd писал(а) >>

I think everyone will figure it out later.

The main thing is to demonstrate the effectiveness of such filters.

To speed up the process, if you have experience with this program and if it is not too difficult for you,

generate the MT4 indicators that you think will give a "good" price line for the instruments:

I'm sorry, I've already generated

this is a delicate matter all closely related to the specific strategy

Try it, try it out, expertize it.

i have the induks to generate their own independent patterns )

sab1uk >> :

I'm sorry. I've had enough.

It's a delicate matter. It's all tied up in a specific strategy.

Try it, learn it, expertize it.

>> my turkeys are generating themselves.)

Understood, sorry for the inconvenience.

sab1uk >> :

Hey, take a walk.

an oscillator generates digital filters which consist of coefficients.

i don't know what coefficients you're talking about... impulse response coefficients of digital filters can be compared to the coefficients of a linear weighted machine

I'm trying to show people an analogy, an example of what they're looking for.

Well, I'll figure it out on my own, then I'll be able to translate your messages. In the meantime, I'll take a walk.

Mischek писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, what are the axes?

X axis bars i.e. time axis

on y-axis are coefficients

this graph shows the response of the filter to a unit pulse, you can compare it with the appearance of a gap after a perfect flat

sab1uk >> :

on the X axis bars t h e time axis

coefficients values on y-axis

This graph shows the response of the filter to a unit pulse, you can compare how a gap appeared after a perfect flat

I downloaded and read the help...

Something is wrong here, it should not be so easy

>> I'll be reading

gip писал(а) >>

I'll figure it out on my own, and then I can translate your messages into Russian. In the meantime, I'll take a walk.

you are one philological entity who has nothing to show off online and in life but penmanship.

Do they clone you all in the same factory?

sab1uk >> :

you are one hundred and first philological entity who has nothing to show off online and in life but penmanship.

are you all cloned in the same factory?

:))) I've worked with frequency filters more than you have. You just can't understand a word you're writing. You don't know much slang, do you?

And I know how to use them (filters, characteristics) too.

gip писал(а) >>

:))) I've worked with frequency filters more than you have. You just can't understand a word you're writing. You don't know much slang, do you?

Let's see how much work you've done.

The software has a limit - the maximum cut-off period is 300 discrete counts.

How do I get around that limit if I want a 1000 bar cutoff?

sab1uk >> :

Well, let's see who's been working for how long.

there is a limit in the software - the maximum cut-off period is 300 discrete counts

how do i get around this limit if i want a 1000 bar cutoff?

I have not yet looked at the software and do not know what its output is and what the input data is. You haven't even managed to set the correct task - you have set the Limit, but you have not shown me what it is applied to.

P.S. Anyway, I apologise for being indelicate, I think my posts are spoiling the thread, I'm deleting.