An arbitration grail is found - page 17

arbitrage
arbitrage
A risk-free type of trading in which the same currency is bought and sold against another at the same time to make a profit because of the price difference between the two counterparties.
Files:
fxd.rar  633 kb

Prival >> :

I think you are throwing around big words. arbitrage has its own clear concept and definition. Arbitrage is indeed a solid strategy. But it is not a long term strategy.

I am afraid you are mistaking and misleading others with such statements.

In that case you will have to come up with a new name for such strategies as it is not ready yet the old most similar ones are being used.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

In that case we will have to come up with a new name for these strategies as it is not ready yet the old most similar ones are used.

Choose :

vparing

oboehoring

vtujing

Mischek >> :

Choose :

vparing

obiegoring

vtujing

I'm afraid those definitions don't fit, but thanks for the suggestions.

Well, has anyone sold or not yet

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

In that case, a new name will have to be invented for such strategies as they are not ready yet and the old most similar ones are being used.

As usual, all brilliant things are simple. It turns out the topicstarter invented a new system, it does not even have a name yet! And he gives it away for only $10K!!! That's awesome!

I am still waiting for the end of this discussion, but it is gaining momentum! Roman Igorevich, you can write a book about your new system! And then sell it! How much money you will make then! You'll make $1,000 in paper, I'm sorry... ...I'm sorry.

MaxBau >> :

As usual, everything is brilliantly simple. It turns out that the topikstarter invented a new system, it doesn't even have a name yet! And he gives it away for only $10K!!! That's awesome!

I am still waiting for the end of this discussion, but it is gaining momentum! Roman Igorevich, you can write a book about your new system! And then sell it! How much money you will make then! You'll make $1,000 in paper, I'm sorry... you'll be...

This system will be sold to 1 2 3 people. The discussion will end either when the system is bought or when I change my mind, although if it is bought I will post a link to the stat from a real account, maybe I will make a pamm, and all non-purchasers will be able to evaluate the benefits without revealing the secret.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

The discussion will end either when the system will be bought or when I change my mind, although if it will be bought I will post a link to the stat from a real account, maybe a PAMM will do, and all non-purchasers can evaluate the benefits without revealing the secret.

What a good thing to say. And why not do the same with demo account? Buyers will be found much faster. Is it so difficult to download MT4, install it, open a demo account and make at least 20-30 trades? Clearly 20-30 is not enough, but at least it is more than we have now. It's more like the usual laziness waiting for your sucker.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Discussion ... non-buyers ... check it out ... >> secrets.

I've seen a set like this somewhere before... :)

Roman Igorevich, I don't recognise you in make-up! :)