An arbitration grail is found - page 14

favoritefx >> :

Roman Igorevich, you are out of the loop.

Arbitrage between different DCs is possible in practice, but there are so many problems - slippages on openings and closings, requotes, one-sided positions, etc., that

arbitrage is becoming far from a risk-free game. And the change of the DC - not a panacea, very quickly get tired of doing it. I have not done an exit to brokers, maybe there is something to catch, but technical realisation will cost a lot of money and time.

Arbitrage between correlated pairs is risky because the patterns found change a lot from time to time. Look on onyx to see what agoopa has led to by trading correlated pairs.

Swap fork - there is a risk of being cheated by a brokerage company and it is not possible to arbitrage on swaps at normal brokerage companies, this is a fact.

Forex trading will soon be banned and secondly, only a few people manage to close it normally with profit, and those who do manage it, can trade without it and save on spreads, swaps and nerves.

The latency play, hairpin deals, Friday night openings 1:500 and other non-market strategies will be given a hostile reception by brokerage companies up to cancellation of profitable trades.

Maybe I have missed something, but it seems that these are ALL ways to "cheat" taking money from brokerage companies.

If you have a new scheme, it is not worth a penny without long testing.

In any case - good luck!

Thanks.

I told you the strategy is designed for serious banks and brokerage companies, not for storerooms!

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Thank you.

I've already said the strategy is designed for serious BANKS and DCs, not CUSHIONS!

But that's the point, all arbitrage opportunities in banks have long been divided.

However, why argue about it - try it and you will see for yourself :)

favoritefx >> :

But that's the point: at the banks, all arbitrage opportunities have long been divided up.

But why argue about it? Try it and you will see for yourself :)

>>) Also already answered it is not a classical arbitration)) It's time for an FAC))

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

I've already answered that this is not classical arbitration)) It's time for an FAC))

Point 1. See point 2.

Paragraph 2. See paragraph 1.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

I've already answered that this is not classical arbitration)) It's time for a FAC))

Do you really think you have found some arbitrage opportunity that hasn't been worked out by an army of traders, analysts and experts in a thousand banks? )))

favoritefx >> :

Do you really think that you have found an arbitrage option that has not been developed by an army of traders, analysts and experts in a thousand banks? )))

FACU!

So, do you really think you have found some arbitrage opportunity that hasn't been figured out by an army of traders, analysts and experts in a thousand banks? )))

Of course I think that the banks have invented it and keep it a secret, and the traders have invented it and keep it a secret, and I would do it if I had money on my deposit.

2. 2. Why may I not take a loan?

No credit.

3. 3. Why do not I start with small securities?

I have already got used to the strategy, I have never tried it, it is too slow and all the losses are irreversible. I.e. it is necessary to play in a serious brokerage company with a serious deposit!

4. Why do not I win the contest?

The strategy is long-term. And not super profitable, it is super reliable.

5. Cost?

10 000$

6. Arbitrage is impossible!

This is not classical arbitrage.

7. What are the guarantees and how does the transaction proceed.

Together with the person concerned we resolve this issue.

8. Profitability?

Per 1000p of movement 100p of profit.

9. Drawdown?

Commission + swap + slippage.

Screw that grail.

I wonder why grailers are beggars, greedy and illiterate? In general, its antipode?

P.S. This is my addition-question-affirmation-conclusion to the timbo theory. :)

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

FACU!

8. Profitability?

on 1000p movement 100p profit.

It remains to be seen which way the 1000 pips move. i.e. positive or negative, because 100 pips of profit is very necessary..... especially on a five-digit market.

HIDDEN >> :

It remains to be seen which way the 1000 pips move. i.e. positive or negative, because 100 pips of profit is very necessary..... especially on a five digits.

>> Either way, we're talking about 4 digits.