An arbitration grail is found - page 10

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon. There is a certain arbitrage . Main characteristics.

The probability that the trade will be profitable 72 percent

The maximum possible profit / maximum possible loss in 1 transaction 6.5

The test is explained strictly mathematically, so that the test on the history is not needed.

I have also the locked grail, unfortunately these deals are forbidden but profits decrease but the drawdown remains the same less than 1 per cent. All the same strictly mathematical all doubts will fall away with clarification.

Who is interested write here or

ICQ 952 614

I am happy for the guy.

Ah, youth..........

qee >> :

And I'm happy for the lad.

Ah, youth..........

Thank you)))

For 10,000 I'll prove you wrong.

Come on, I know what you mean, I did exactly the same thing, and I told you I tested...

All right, I'll do a little preparation, clean up some old documents and post what you're selling for money - for free.

If you think that you can make a profit on the pip value at overlap on the inversely correlated currencies, by an unreasonable opening with a calculated lot for each, no matter which way - you're wrong, because the correlation is not eternal, and once a year it may blow up so badly that "mama horry".

It's an illusion, it's checked.

vtoroe_dyxanie >> :

Come on, I know what you mean, I was doing exactly the same thing, and I told you I was testing...

OK, I'll do a little preparation, clean up some old documents and post what you sell for money - for free.

If you think that you can make a profit on the pip value at overlap on the inversely correlated currencies, by an unreasonable opening with a calculated lot for each, no matter which way - you're wrong, because the correlation is not eternal, and once a year it may blow up so badly that "mama horry".

>> it's an illusion, it's a tested one.

Can I ask you your Aisiqiu to find out if we are talking about the same thing?

It's probably time to withdraw the deposit, because soon forex will be closed, they're handing out grails for a kopeck.

It seems strange that such handouts coincide with spring, something else coincides with spring, I can't remember it at once.

The juice in the glass is getting cold...

sol >> :

It's probably time to withdraw the deposit, because soon forex will be closed, they're handing out grails for a kopeck.

It seems strange that such handouts coincide with spring, something else coincides with spring, I can't remember it at once.

The sake in the glass is getting cold...

Why a strategy with quite normal drawdown and profit is sold for 1000, the grail is sold for 10 000.

What's so strange about it, cycles....

The grails are being sold.

The aisikyu addresses the issue of exchanging money for technology.

The cost of Arbitrage is 1,000 dolars,

the other 10,000 dolars.

Why am I selling, because there is no money on deposit.

So naturally I would not sell.

Well, why is this branch has not yet been deleted? :) In addition to banned advertising and selling, there's some fraud here.

They say that the difference reaches 100 points, and it's easier to make cross rates and cook them in one pot.

If I am a Ruble/Bucks trader, when buying Rubles, the swap should be positive and at the same time I open a Ruble Bubbles futures on the RTS, so I have a risk-free 50 p.a. interest. If you can get a loan from a bourgeois bank and you cannot earn money there, you can use the same principle for a human loan, and the domestic banks can go to hell with their 20.

Figar0 >> :

So why hasn't this thread been deleted yet? :) In addition to illegal advertising and selling, it smells like cheating.

I didn't advertise, I offered to discuss my strategies.

Prices are answers to visitors' questions.

About mashing is your personal opinion.