An arbitration grail is found - page 8

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

I might do so.

As is clear from your posts, you have no money for a deposit. I have to assume that you want to sell your something and open a deposit. Tell honestly, have you used a demo account at least for a couple of days, at least made a couple of deals on it?

I would like to sell it, but if not, it's OK with me)))

We will be sincerely happy for you if you raise a lot of money on your TS. "Only me, not Mozart!" =)

In general, you should go to pay.ru, here you will not sell this ...

And do not think that I want to offend you - just ... Well, you won't sell anything with such an approach here, because traders here are adequate.

Integer >> :

As is clear from your posts, you have no money for a deposit. I have to assume that you want to sell your something and open a deposit. Tell us the truth, have you spent at least a couple of days on the demo account, at least a couple of deals on it?

Absolutely. No, this system wasn't tested on a demo account, I just did it. It takes months to test it. You don't have to test it, though. You don't test it for three times three, you get nine.

Absolutely right. No, this system hasn't been tested on a demo account. It takes months to test it. You don't have to test it, though. No matter how much you test 3 * 3 will turn out 9.

Understand that there are no absolutes in the financial markets.

There are 2 absolute things on the market: 1) there is a price at any time during trading sessions, 2) the price changes with the time (in most cases).

That's it, there are no more truths.

Any hypothesis about supposed market behaviour is only a theorem, never an axiom.

IlyaRusanen >> :

Understand that there are NO absolutes in the financial markets.

There are 2 absolutes in the market: 1) there is a price at any time during trading sessions 2) the price changes with the time (in most cases).

That's it, there are no more truths.

Any hypothesis about supposed market behaviour is only a theorem and never an axiom.

For 10,000 I will prove you otherwise.

Absolutely right. No, this system hasn't been tested on a demo account. It takes months to test it. You don't have to test it, though. You don't test it for three times three, you get nine.

Why months? Try it, in 2-3 days everything will fall into place.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

For 10,000, I'll prove you wrong.

Also there is a special offer for DC) for $100,000 I won't tell anyone about it))))

For 10,000, I'll prove you wrong.

Oh, man. No money for a deposit, but you see numbers with four zeroes in them.

For 10,000 I will prove you wrong.

For 15,000, I'll save you from losing 10,000 in real money on your theory.

Absolutely right. No, this system hasn't been tested on a demo account. It takes months to test it. You don't have to test it, though. No matter how many times you test 3 * 3 you get 9.

It started with 2+2=4, now we're moving on to 3*3=9! What will happen next? The author is sure of the result, he's not even interested in starting with $50. He needs millions!!! Or a measly 1000 greenbacks. And what life has brought people to: no official job, no money, but there is a system that brings income (not millions of course, but the extent of this income we do not know) and which must urgently sell.

I also had a system with the annual income of about 500% and a drawdown of about 20% (all this in the tester). I also wanted to sell it. But I have to say, in just one month I`ve emptied half of my deposit.

Who will buy your system without testing?