An arbitration grail is found - page 7

MaxBau >> :

And then...

1. Where shall we meet? What city do you live in?

2. And what are the guarantees that all this works?

Moscow, I'm explaining the system to you, if you tell me why it might not work you take your money.

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

I don't think that will work here because if I describe the essence, I will describe the system. About the fact that someone has already found someone who has seen similar topics let me know the link if there too by itself I will excuse myself and close the topic. I think on this topic there are not many options.

Yes you write, do not be shy. It will quickly explain your delusions, all the issues will be resolved in one evening. We will not need the money for the deposit, because we do not have a strategy.

100% auto trade ban from DCs - further profit problems will be "non-market prices" ))))

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

Moscow, I'm explaining the system to you, if you tell me why it might not work you take your money.

Well, here goes:

1. I myself am not from Moscow and I am not going there.

2. If I could tell at a glance, will or will not work this system, then I would not have had the need to study, learn and study more and more complicated complicated books and strategies - I would produce them myself.

3 (as a corollary of the 2nd) if this system will suddenly not work as planned (to put it simply), then you'll probably get your money back + what your own system leaked. Otherwise, what's the point of me buying it from you.

And finally, even if you agree with point 3, there is, again, no guarantee that you will fulfill it. So?

BARS >> :
100% ban will be from DC on auto trade - then there will be problems with profits " non-market prices " )))

This is another issue. But I think that serious investors have serious DTs where this will not happen, the strategies are designed for them.

The author, excuse me, if you say the system is so profitable, why don't you at least describe a couple of deals using it with Matlab tests (which, by the way, were promised), if you can't translate it into MQL4 format? Do you really think someone will pay 10 000 for some strange advice? What guarantee may you give to the buyer as a seller? Why is there not a single report on the deal done on this TC? If you cannot write an expert, trade on any free demo, for example that in the cap of this site, and give the investment password. This is free now, and I think the traffic will not go broke!)

...And then everyone will see everything in action and there will be no complaints.

And do not need to say that the strategy is long-term and all that. In this case, the real trading robot would be a trader, and the profitability of the trader would be higher. If all goes well - you will see, you will have buyers.

MaxBau >> :

Well, here goes:

1. I'm not from Moscow myself and I'm not going there.

2. If I could tell at a glance whether this system would or would not work, then I would not have had the need to study, study and study more and more abstruse books and strategies - I would have made them myself.

3 (as a corollary of the 2nd) if this system will suddenly not work as planned (to put it simply), then you'll probably get your money back + what your own system leaked. Otherwise, what's the point of me buying it from you.

And finally, even if you agree with point 3, there is, again, no guarantee that you will fulfill it. So what?

1. Yes, this is a serious issue.

2. I'll have to sit down for a while and look into it in detail.

3. There will be no questions after a detailed breakdown.

IlyaRusanen писал(а) >>

The author, excuse me, if you say the system is so profitable, why don't you at least describe a couple of deals using it with Matlab tests (which, by the way, were promised), if you can't translate it into MQL4 format? Do you really think someone will pay 10 000 for some strange advice? What guarantee may you give to the buyer as a seller? Why is there not a single report on the deal done on this TC? If you cannot write an expert, trade on any free demo, for example that in the header of this site, and give the investment password. This is free now, and I think the traffic will not go broke!)

...And then everyone will see everything in action and there will be no complaints.

And do not need to say that the strategy is long-term and all that. In this case, the real trading robot would be a trader, and the profitability of the trader would be higher. If it's OK - you'll see, you'll have buyers.

That's my point, that nobody will buy system that is not known at all, without guarantees, untested.

IlyaRusanen >> :

The author, excuse me, if you say the system is so profitable, why don't you at least describe a couple of deals using it with Matlab tests (which, by the way, were promised), if you can't translate it into MQL4 format? Do you really think someone will pay 10 000 for some strange advice? What guarantee may you give to the buyer as a seller? Why is there not a single report on the deal done on this TC? If you cannot write an expert, trade on any free demo, for example that in the cap of this site, and give the investment password. This is free now, and I think the traffic will not go broke!)

And do not need to say that the strategy is long-term and all that. In this case, the real trading robot would be a trader, and the profitability of the trader would be higher. If everything will be OK - you will see, you will have customers.

I might do that.

MaxBau >> :

That's my point, nobody would buy a system that is unknown, with no guarantees, untested.

>> I'd like to sell it, but if not, I'll keep it for myself.)