An arbitration grail is found - page 5

Mischek >> :

What does he look like? What does its head look like, how many legs, how many eyes, does it have a tail or a snout? What could this miracle look like?

It doesn't look like anything. Plenty of inventors of super-duper systems never cross over 1,000 bucks. That's impossible.

Another question is what the inventors themselves look like, they objectively exist. I believe they should have a big "idiot" inscription on their foreheads, such talent cannot be hidden for long. I'm just amazed at the antics of Mother Nature, the things she'll come up with.

Mischek >> :

Could you describe what a person looks like in your opinion who would buy it, i.e. first pay the money and then listen to the idea, there is no other way, because if the idea comes first, the money probably won't come.

What does he look like? What does his head look like, how many legs, eyes, a tail or a snout? What does it look like ?

All these questions can be discussed and a solution found.

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

If you really have the ability and desire to purchase then write and we will seek solutions to the obstacles to the deal.

))) Naive, why would I want to buy з>>) Naive, why do I need such a thing? I might as well offer you a dozen of my ideas (I'll give them away in bulk for the same 1000 quid :) ).

Why I have to buy a pig in a poke?

sab1uk >> :

I'll set you up with a client.

>> the money goes in a safe deposit box with two keys.

>> : Great, text me on the ash.

Jingo >> :

Roman Igorevich, is there any information on the yield (test) over 2 years?

Because you have to know what to invest in. (in this case, the purchase of your robot)

More info to come later.

Great to get in touch with you on Facebook.

People, look - this man stays calm no matter what! They tell him not to buy, but he's still waiting for his client. What a praise! By the way, the advice above - participate in competitions, it's business.

timbo >> :

Another question is what the inventors themselves look like, they objectively exist. I suppose there should be a big sign on their forehead that says "idiot",

>>sab1uk, can you help me get a sketch of the culprit?

JavaDev >> :
No money for depo - a bunch of dts have championships every week|month... For 1-3 place you get your kilobucks. And no worries about selling :)

The gravitas is in the small drawdown, no one said anything about unknowable profit. So it is unlikely you will win the contest.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

The gravity lies in the small drawdown, no one said anything about unknowable profits. So it's unlikely you'll win the contest.

>> how small?

... ...no one said anything about unknown profits...

It's understandable, but the question arises: what is the profitability of your strategy, what do you expect? I mean, roughly.