An arbitration grail is found - page 3

neoclassic >> :
The most annoying thing is that there will now be another 5-6 pages of nothing here :-(

>> Exactly! Please write those who are really interested.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Why more so? Do you need to test that 2+2=5?

There are no truths equal to 2+2 in forex.

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

No instruments with near-unit correlation are not used.

Then briefly, may I ask what the point is? No one asks to reveal secrets - it is a bad tone, but I think everyone has tried to do something in this direction and burned themselves, perhaps, what you consider your innovation is already digested by someone from the past. You should at least tell us the gist of it. You're right, though.

HideYourRichess >> :

There are no truths equal to 2+2 in forex.

You are wrong. And if you're not, I'm wrong.

vtoroe_dyxanie >> :

Then briefly, may I ask what the gist of it is? No one asks to reveal secrets - it's a bad tone, but I think everyone has tried to do something in this direction on their own and got burned, perhaps what you consider your innovation is already digested by someone from the past. You should at least tell us the gist of it. You're right, though.

I can hardly do it, because if I tell you the gist of it, I'll tell you the system. About what someone else has already found if someone has seen similar themes let me know the link if there too by itself I will excuse myself and close the subject. I think on this topic there are not many options.

I don't think that will work here because if I describe the essence, I will describe the system. About the fact that someone has already found someone who has seen similar topics let me know the link if there too by itself I will excuse myself and close the topic. I think on this topic there are not many options.

If you do not want to describe the system here (on the forum), but prefer ICQ, what is the difference, can I ask? The answer is only one: you are selling your grail (sorry if it's not true). Then answer only one question here (since you used forum for advertising, thank this site with your attention at least): how much is your grail? I guess it's not that confidential information...

If it's a grail, why would I give it as a gift, if you're selling it, I probably won't earn money for it in 20 years, and most importantly, why are you selling it? Please be so kind as to clarify.

vtoroe_dyxanie >> :

If you don't want to describe the system here (on the forum) but prefer ICQ what's the difference, can I ask? The answer is only one: you are selling your grail (sorry if that's not true). Then answer only one question here (since you used forum for advertising, thank this site with your attention at least): how much is your grail worth? I guess it's not that confidential information...

If it's a grail, why should I give it as a gift, if you're selling it, I probably won't earn money for it in 20 years, and most importantly, why are you selling it? Please clarify, be so kind.

All right lovely lady, I'll answer all questions.

The grails are for sale.

The Icicle is being addressed in the exchange of money for technology.

The Arbitrage is worth $1,000,

the second $10,000.

Why am I selling it? Because I don't have any money for a deposit.

Wouldn't naturally sell that way.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Alright sweet lady, I'll answer all questions.

The grails are for sale.

The Icicle's dealing with the exchange of money for technology.

The cost of Arbitrage is $1,000,

the second $10,000.

Why am I selling because I have no money to deposit.

Wouldn't naturally sell that way.

How fucked up you morons are.

vtoroe_dyxanie писал(а) >>

If you don't want to describe the system here (on the forum) but prefer ICQ what's the difference, can I ask? The answer is only one: you are selling your grail (sorry if that's not true). Then answer only one question here (since you used forum to advertise, so thank this site with your attention at least): how much is your grail worth? I guess it's not that confidential information...

If it's a grail, why should I give it as a gift, if you're selling it, I probably won't earn money for it in 20 years, and most importantly, why are you selling it? Please be so kind as to clarify.

I completely agree. I wonder why and how much. Tell me how much is this "miracle" that exists only in formulas, testing has not been conducted, even on the demo (and why do you need it at all, there is a "mathematically logical")?

RomanIgorevi4 wrote :>>

0. No money for a deposit.

Well, if you have such a GREAT (!) Take a loan from the bank, then quickly pay back ))).

All right lovely lady, I'll answer all questions.

The grails are for sale.

Icikyu is dealing with the exchange of money for technology.

The Arbitrage costs $1,000 dolars,

the other 10,000 dolars.

Why am I selling, because there is no money for the deposit.

So naturally I would not sell.

О! How cool! Man, I'm running to buy )))) What did you say about the warranty? Nothing? Oh, yeah, you just made it all up yesterday - what guarantee could there be?