An Expert Advisor giving 20% per month, with a lot = 10% of the deposit. - page 5

In case anyone has forgotten, I remind you that the post is called "Expert Advisor earning a stable 20%..........".This is who is good with mathematics comes out 240% per year.

But sooner or later, they will lose their deposits, and not just a few thousand quid, but also tens of thousands of earned quid.

I have been in the market for a long time and I don't mind it, but for me the most important thing is stability and reliability.

satop >> :

I stopped on martin only for mecha, because for my EA I don't need to optimize and change settings every month

Yeah, I can see why you accepted martin as the ultimate invention of trader's humanity. Its main drawback is well-known - uncontrollable drawdowns, i.e. instability.

Mathemat >> :

Yeah, I can see why you accepted martin as the ultimate invention of trader's humanity. Its main disadvantage is known - uncontrollable drawdowns, i.e. instability.

No need to exaggerate, show something better, for the third time.

There will be no examples, I'm not going to do idle talk.

satop, I'd like to help you, but it's not that easy, that's why I'm struggling to tell you.

What's the use if I tell you: there are systems based on channels (Barishpolz system), and there are systems based on Fibs and Zigzags (see nen's corner on onyx), and there are nerve grids (that goes to klot, LeoV or Neutron), etc. And then there are pattern-based systems (I won't say who to contact). There are also cluster multicurrencies (ask Semen Semenych or Xupypr), and there are even more multicurrencies. I'm not even speaking about systems based on the combination of the most widely known indicators.

All possible variants of the systems described above necessarily need serious modification to become at least similar to profitable ones. But in all these classes, I think, there is something to be looked at.

P.S. There will be plenty of negativity in exploring them as well, but gaining negative experience (i.e. learning what doesn't work) seems to be the main feature of a long study for a successful trader.

Speaking of martingale. I've noticed that on Dax and Footsie indices it's quite guaranteed (well, almost) to work "intraday" with this technique.

Here's how: - I once dragged a zigzag on a Dax chart and found that intraday movements (rays) usually don't exceed 1500 pips, - that's the worst case. Usually no more than 1000/1200(one time it was 2000).

After that a strong corrective rebound always follows.

Then. We structure the work of the Expert Advisor in the following way:

We wait until the price of the current day HAY (BELOW) will depart down (up) by 500-600 pips.

Then, calmly enter the extremum and in addition at a given distance (200-250 pips) we send 2-4 limit martingalevyh orders.

I often trade with my Expert Advisor in such way myself (m5 timeframe). So far so good. And most importantly, it quickly reacts right before my eyes. Who spoils dax and futsi, will understand me...

Не нужно преувеличивать, покажите что то лучше, третий раз повторяюсь.

There will be no examples, I'm not going to be a pissant.

What do you mean it's better?????

Above in this post I have posted tests of my EA, it's better, I'll explain why

a) I ran the test on the entire history

b) trade with a fixed lot and a deposit of 1% of the deposit

I will try to use a demo to show my results.

http://onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=7299

satop >> :

There is no need to exaggerate, show me something better, for the third time.

There will be no examples, I'm not going to be a pisser.

>> Demo, 1 week. Day after tomorrow I bet on microreal.

Files:
opss_1.rar  13 kb

satop писал(а) >>

No need to exaggerate, show something better, for the third time.

What is the point of citing counter examples to a system that runs with (rare) drawdowns (close to) 100%?

nkeshka >> :

Demo, 1 week. Day after tomorrow I bet on microreal.

I advise to send my EA to check it beforehand, in order not to lose time and money because of possible mistakes.

granit77 >> :

In order to avoid wasting time and money on possible mistakes, I advise you to first send your EA to the people who helped you to get it up and running.

>> Thank you to everyone who has helped. I have done it myself. I want to try it in real life. It has been tested on demo for a month already. It showed for a week since I have changed it and it was the work of Expert Advisor in a changed form, more stable. By the way it works differently on demo and real. It is cool. If everything goes well, I may share my code with indifferent people. And most importantly: our two hundred to perfection! :о)