Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 36

firemast >> :

>> who cares about the demo anyway?)

Did you remember to close all open positions on the demo account today?

HIDDEN >> :

Did you remember to close all the open positions in the demo account today?

No, you're not. >> all right. On the bull's-eye, and get out of here... (Murlocottam)

Lord_Shadows >> :

No, I'm stuck... Okay. On the bull's-eye and get out of here... (Murlocottam)

Interesting event.

firemast and Lord_Shadows

So it's the same person under different nicknames?

HIDDEN >> :
Interesting event.

firemast and Lord_Shadows

One person under different nicknames?

Kirill, it's not funny... I hope you apologise.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Cyril, it's not funny... I hope you apologize.

It's just that the response to my post came as if in the first person. So I involuntarily thought about what I wrote.

If it's not, of course I apologise.

It's actually a quote, I even pointed out whose it was. You should watch cartoons more often and be pure of heart.

The cartoon is called Dinosaur. (produced by Belarusfilm in 1982).

I advise you to watch it. And then you will understand why I quoted it and for whom it was actually meant.

Apology accepted.

I would like to draw your attention to two EAs and offer your opinion and critique, please change the coding if it does not open.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I have not forgotten that today you close all the open positions in the demo account?

I did everything I had to do :) I closed in 30 minutes, you know the results are not so good but I would have been satisfied if not for the trend. I guessed the direction of all the currencies but the eur, pound, Ausi and Chiffa. 35 or maybe lower if they give it to you :)

firemast >> :

You know, the results are not good, but on the whole I would be happy if it weren't for this trend.

There are a lot of different IFs on the market. A couple of mistakes I pointed out to you in the posts above. The result is almost -20%, not plus.

Is it even worth talking about selling the method on your part...

Take into account all the IFs and POSSIBLY the system will be profitable, at least at the level of 10-20% steadily.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

There are so many different IFs on the market. A couple of mistakes I pointed out to you in the posts above. The result is practically -20%, not a plus.

Is it worth talking about selling the method at all on your part...

Take into account all the IFs and POSSIBLY the system will be profitable, at least at the level of 10-20% steadily.

>> so why did you choose these currency pairs? i like it :) because i only use eric and chiv and dax, i have a look at pound poundtoyen and japanese and chif, but i don't use the rest