Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 29

Shaitan >> :

And how much is the percentage per month?

Files:
statements.zip  386 kb

firemast писал(а) >>
i know it works :) strange

But we don't know :)

If the test of a coded system shows a stable performance on history, you'll get a queue of people who want to buy your system.

And in the meantime, people will only see the show-offs and a dozen profitable trades. They have seen so much hackneyed action on this forum.

They have seen so many mega-profitable systems that you won't surprise anyone with bragging rights. But a micro-realm for 100 quid will arouse at least some interest.

So if you want to find a buyer for your system here, you have two options.

1. invest the password to the microreal and trade profitably on it for at least a year.

2. let someone code your system and test it on history.

1. the 1st variant is more reliable for you, but it takes longer. the 2nd variant is more dangerous because your system is recognised by someone else, but there is a real chance to find a buyer quickly.

If you do not need a buyer - just keep on showing off.

Although, 6 years on the Forex market and no money for real money... 30 quid a month is not money .....

You're a strange man, though.

grebec >> :

>> not one losing trade!

It is a death sentence for the system and more than a negative diagnosis for its creator. It's the worst thing you can say about the system.

timbo писал(а) >>

It is a death sentence for the system and more than a negative diagnosis for its creator. It's the worst thing you can say about the system.

and why can't it be??? what a load of crap????

this is how it works!!! if the market is good, if the EA works this way...order me any time period and i will give you the same result (not a fake one!!! i'm not into fakes)

i can't give you the same result as you expect from an EA!

Remembering poker: "the value of lost chips is much higher than the value of won chips!

I am waiting for the eu at ~1.3080 so theoretically I can hold my position up to that level :)

Kirill, is this a full automatic? If so, I'm now absolutely reassured: for the first time in my life I can see a beautiful report on a great system making an average of 700 points (old) in 2.5 weeks on every symbol out of 22.

Mathemat >> :

Kirill, is this a full automatic? If so, now I'm totally cool: for the first time in my life I'm seeing a beautiful report on a great system that made an average of 700 points (old) in 2.5 weeks on each symbol out of 22.

Yes it's full automatic, and now with full optimization every week using GA.

Thanks for the appreciation of the report itself.

grebec >> :

and why can't it be??? what is this nonsense????

i will give you the same result if it looks like this!!!if the market is good, if the EA works like this...order me any time period and i will give you the same result (and not a doormat or something!!! i'm not into doormats)

i can't give you the same result as you expect from an EA!

Remembering poker: "the value of lost chips is much higher than the value of won chips!"

Exactly, the market favours, not the system works. Not a single losing trade is either a fit or a game without stops. In any system there must be losing trades and the system must be able to deal with them.

HIDDEN >> :

Yes it is a full automatic, and now with full optimisation every week using GAs.

Thanks for the appreciation of the report itself.

If it works that well, will you share it with the people? I don't mean the algorithms, but the different pams there :)

kegor >> :

If it works that well, can you share it with the public? I'm not talking about algorithms, I'm talking about pams :)

Maybe I'll think about it, but a bit later. The strategy is still being fine-tuned to its optimum. The entry accuracy is improved and the risk is reduced.