Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 28

I apologise, I thought you were in on this too

OK, we'll start on Monday :) but I don't need free coding, thanks :) I'm doing fine without a coder

but what do I get out of it? ah, like an admission from the outside that the system works :) I already know it works :) strange

firemast >> :
i know it's working :) i know it's working :) weird.

>> I've seen some brave hand-demo grail traders not only on the forum but I've got a buddy too...

when it came to the real world the system failed he crashed his laptop and said some phantom came home while he was sleeping and messed up his tech

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Yes, I am working and will be working for a long time, and as for the money the expert earns, not in front of the tax office I will say, I am more than enough.

And how much do you get as a percentage per month?

HIDDEN wrote >>

If you do not know the exact number of sold copies, you may ask: "How much money do you earn with this system? They do not care about symbols they use, they trade profitably on any instrument.

The only limitation for these systems is the initial capital.

You have guessed what systems we are talking about.

I have not. Please explain.

I do not mind to make profitable system for free :)

firemast >> :
already +4600 quid on the demo to the balance :)

All that's left to do is to buy some demo sausages, demo baba and roll up to the demo resort.

:)))

когда до реала дело дошло система дала сбой он разбил свой ноут и сказал что какой то фантомас домой приходил пока он спал и технику ему испортил

Anything can happen. Literally.

dns01v писал(а) >>
i am looking for a mtg 20% a month with a possibility to reinvest every month.

This is a test of a reliable Expert Advisor.for more than 4 months (I took the crisis period on purpose, to show how one should survive in a crisis):

Not a single losing trade!

From 1000 trades went up to 1760...and if you do the math, it turns out about 20% per month

Files:

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I've seen some brave demo manual traders, not only on the forum, but I have a friend too...

I've seen some brave demo traders, but i got a buddy who's a real deal.

it happens to everybody and so did i :) but i didn't do it :) but when you understand how the system works you don't have to worry about it :)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

All that's left is to buy some demo sausages, a demo baba and roll off to the demo resort.

:)))

these are the scariest words for a trader ))))