Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 27

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Let's make it more difficult. 28 currency pairs, for each one you make a trade. you set a take profit and the price should close the trade. Sweat is the confirmation I understand.

for sure it's a lot, but maybe 10 is too much?

or come on 28 I'm curious about it myself :)

already +4600 quid on the demo to the balance :) waiting for the profit :)

firemast >> :
or ok come on 28 i wonder :)

Let's describe the rules then. For example, from Monday to Friday you place orders on 28 currency pairs. Let's take the minimum lot for each pair as 0.1. The server will be Alpari.

For each pair, only 1 deal per week. The profit on the transaction should be no less than 100 pips, at Alpari it is 1000. Staying in the market for a week, i.e. at the end of the week all deals should be closed.

Initial deposit is 10000.

How are the terms?

Maybe somebody will have some suggestions?

I don't have a hundred points:) my system is not tied to points, so how much I make will be as much as I'm making now.

HIDDEN >> :

Does anyone have any suggestions?

You have a machine in your opponent's hand and it is not correct to demand a deal on 28 pairs

>> and tp is also unnecessary.

Take the terms and conditions of the championship and go for it.

firemast >> :
i have a 100 pips system :) i dont have a pips system so i will make as much as i make now.

No problem, if you're in profit at the end of the week, I promise to give you your system in the EA for free.

The main thing is to follow the rules. You open and close whenever you want.

Each deal should be not less than 100 pips profit, for Alpari it should be 1000 pips.

All you need is your login and password.

Currency pairs: "AUDCAD", "AUDCHF", "AUDJPY", "AUDNZD", "AUDUSD", "CADCHF", "CADJPY", "CHFJPY", "EURAUD", "EURCAD", "EURCHF", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURNZD", "EURUSD", "GBPAUD", "GBPCAD", "GBPCHF", "GBPJPY", "GBPUSD", "GOLD"., "NZDCAD", "NZDCHF", "NZDJPY", "NZDUSD", "USDCAD", "USDCHF", "USDJPY"

Mischek >> :

You have a machine in your opponent's hand and demanding a trade on 28 pairs is not correct

and it's unnecessary.

>> Take the rules of the game and go for it.

I'm not competing, I'm just suggesting to open trades based on a template estimated at 10K on 28 currency pairs.

HIDDEN >> :

I'm not competing, I'm just suggesting to open trades based on a template estimated at 10K on 28 currency pairs.

this is the competition of the week

Mischek >> :

>> this is the competition of the week.

A competition is when 2 or more people participate. I just offer the person to open a trade on each currency pair and close it with profit according to his pattern. If each trade will have a profit, then his system is really interesting and I will code it for him for free, and then the history tests will show everything.