Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 25

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Finally made it to the account.

What can I say. There are really not many deals. I have noticed that my EA has been working since January and so seldom, well, it's an amateur, to put it bluntly.

2) The second point is that the lot is large to increase the account balance, which means that the Expert Advisor has been prepared in advance as a commercial product.

You should buy such an Expert Advisor only after a year of testing. There is no sense to buy less because it does not trade much.

I'm even upset, I wanted to test my analysis script but I have nothing to test. The strategy is designed for 2 pairs only.

I would like to expand the number of traded pairs. With such a rare market entry all pairs should work in brokerage companies terminals.

I have no interest in this topic so far, or maybe there is a strategy that steadily earns 20% every month?

it's not an expert :) i'm trading by myself :)

firemast >> :

It's not an expert :) it's me who trades :)

What have you decided to sell for 10K, yourself or what? Run to PAMM ........ you forgot you have no money .... well then practice, what else can i say.....

HIDDEN >> :

Timbo, it's up to everyone to believe it or not. But you think that if you have a lot of money, there's nothing else to do but waste your life left and right... like everything's fucked.

Don't try to tell me what I didn't say. Working/living on a freelance schedule doesn't mean "wasting your life". It also doesn't mean loss of discipline. You'll understand when you grow up. That's my alaverdee.

Trying to assess someone without enough information risks making a big mistake. You started the striptease, not me. That was unconvincing.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

What did you decide to sell for 10K, yourself? Run to PAMM ........ Forgot you have no money.... well, then practice, what else can i say.....

i said the system :) i'm trading on a system that i know in my head :) i can write it down in a file. as for large lots :) if i know where the price is going, why should i trade small lots? i bet as much as is optimal for the deposit. i try to hold out for small fluctuations. basically, i try not to drawdown.

timbo >> :

Don't try to impute to me what I didn't say. Working/living on a freelance schedule does not mean "wasting one's life". Nor does it mean losing discipline. You'll understand when you grow up. That's my alaverdee.

Trying to assess someone without enough information risks making a big mistake. You started the striptease, not me. That was lame.

To work and live by free time schedule it's called to be Freelancer and real professionals have much less time than those who work from 8 till 17.

firemast >> :

I'm telling the system :) I trade with a system that I know in my head :) I can write it down in a file, and as for large lots :) if I know where the rate is going why I need small lots? I put as much as is optimal for the deposit. to withstand small fluctuations. and generally try to avoid drawdowns.

No, you won't sell anything that way. The idea is in his head.... ....

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

No, you won't sell anything that way. The idea is in his head.... funny....

>> I can teach you :)

I have a template for a MetaTrader that is made to fit :) you watch, bide your time and go, you can put delays, you can buy from the market as you like.

firemast >> :
I have a template for Metatrader, I've got it right here :) just watch, wait and then go.

No need to learn, thank you.

For others, write for the sake of interest what kind of indicators you use in your template.

I'll just sell the template and tell you how to trade on it :)