Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 20

timbo писал(а) >>

Perhaps it is time for me to copy the law in my name: the more super-mega-duper the trading system, the less money its inventor has.

It has been observed time and time again; the opposite is not true in nature. Affluent people never end up owning super systems, if they do get a measly 30% p.a., they are already immensely happy. Which doesn't stop them from being financially secure. Or even helps?

That's the recipe for happiness: You just have to be rich... or smart?

No. You need to have an MTS with an income of no more than 30% per annum!!!

timbo писал(а) >>

I guess it's time for me to copy the law in my name: the more super-mega-duper the trading system, the less money its inventor has.

It has been observed time and time again; the opposite is not true in nature. Affluent people never end up owning super systems, if they do get a measly 30% p.a., they are already immensely happy. Which doesn't stop them from being financially secure. Or does it even help?

i would not come here if i had money :) i would come from my laptop from the beach in mayami :) or hawaii :) and teach you losers how to make money :)

Neutron писал(а) >>

Here's a recipe for happiness: You just have to be rich... or smart?

No. You have to have MTS with an income of no more than 30% per annum!!!

it's true :), only i have more per annum there it depends on the risks you can have 600% per annum you can have 3000% per annum

Neutron писал(а) >>

Of course, it's not about psychology, it's about a lack of confidence in events. And it (confidence) only comes from knowledge, and there is no knowledge.

Why is there no knowledge? Have you seen the statement? "and facts are stubborn things" (c) Woland.

timbo писал(а) >>

Maybe it's time for me to copy the law in my name: the more super-mega-duper the trading system, the less money its inventor has. They never have any money for a deposit, not even for a micro-lot.

Observed repeatedly, the opposite is not found in nature. Affluent people never end up owning super-systems, if they do get a measly 30% p.a., they are already immensely happy. Which doesn't stop them from being financially secure. Or even helps?

I've written about as many people as there are opinions :)

firemast писал(а) >>

Why is there no knowledge? Have you seen the statement? "and facts are stubborn things" (c) Woland.

Knowledge is a stubborn thing, and facts... you guessed it.

People, I read everyone's posts in a row, and there are a lot of counsellors.

I especially like it when they recommend taking out a loan from a bank. But what do you do if they don't give it to you? Or let's say you already have so many loans that it's a madhouse. And do not forget, now the crisis is kind of observed, banks give loans for cars, housing, office equipment. If you pay them in cash, the amount is small, what can you do with them if you have to go to another bureau that does not know whether you will withdraw your hard-earned money or not. Don't forget we live in Russia.

So you have to think before you give advice.

And if a guy wants to sell his system, sooner or later there will be a buyer, there is no such thing as a product and no buyer.

firemast писал(а) >>

Exactly so :), but I have more per annum there, it all depends on the risk - you may get 600% per annum, you may get 3000% per annum.

If only you were not ashamed of yourself and wrote so:

only I have more per annum it all depends on the risk you can do +600% per annum you can do -3000% per annum

I'd be really interested. But otherwise...

Neutron писал(а) >>

Knowledge is a stubborn thing and facts... you guessed it.

All right, I'll text you personally when I'm on vacation in Miami Beach.)

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

People, I read everyone's posts in a row, and there are a lot of counsellors.

I especially like it when they recommend taking out a loan from a bank. But what do you do if they don't give it to you? Or let's say you already have so many loans that it's a madhouse. And do not forget, now the crisis is kind of observed, banks give loans for cars, housing, office equipment. If you pay them in cash, the sums are small, what can you do with them if you go to another bureau that you do not know whether you will withdraw your hard-earned money or not. Don't forget we live in Russia.

So you have to think before you give advice.

And if a guy wants to sell his system, sooner or later a buyer will be found, there is no such thing as a product and no buyer.

I told him to ask his best, working and unaccredited friend to go to bank.)