At least there's something to stream - page 2

Life is like a fairy tale, there are fairy tale victories and, sadly, fairy tale losses. Hence the moral: don't count other people's money.

granit77 >> :

I can't say it's something to aspire to. Extreme is frighteningly unpredictable.

I'd like to believe I'm not as dumb as I look at first glance.

It's a micro-real. But even for this kind of account, the losses are catastrophic.

At that level of margin, that kind of drawdown is worthy of respect!

That's one way of looking at it:

- severe bad luck;

- trading on another account using the same system, at the same time on this account opens in the opposite direction (the system supposedly stopped working).

I have reached exactly one million pips and then lost by a few hundred pips - strange, to put it mildly. I am therefore more inclined towards the second option.

Mathemat >> :

It's a micro-real. But even for this kind of account, the loss is catastrophic.

Nevertheless, look at the courageous guy !

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=7623

One can, of course, be constantly on the winning side, but to be on this size just seems unbelievable !

Trading all the instruments in a row and winning !

mql4com >> :

At that level of margin, that kind of drawdown is worthy of respect!

That's one way of looking at it:

- severe bad luck;

- trading on another account using the same system, while this account opens in the opposite direction (the system supposedly stopped working).

I have reached exactly one million points and then immediately made a loss of a few hundred points - strange, to put it mildly. That's why I am more inclined to the second variant.

Even with trading on another account, it's hard to believe in such profits.

Maybe it's the same story as with Paramon at the forexclub - the machinations of DCs.

ssd >> :

Reshetov Yuri, do you personally believe in the possibility of such profitable real trading ?

Here with a deposit of 1000 quid you will take out 20-30 quid a day and glad...

ssd >> :

Reshetov Yuri, do you personally believe in the possibility of such profitable real trading?

Here with a deposit of 1000 quid you'll make 20-30 quid a day and you're glad...

Can't settle down - comrades, share your thoughts....

ssd >> :

Can't settle down - comrades, share your thoughts....

The way I see it, people are discussing anything but the right thing....

And the guy is just doing wonders...

ssd >> :

>> the guy's a miracle worker.

Cheers to him! What can I learn from a magician? If he's really performing like that, he's a prodigy, and he's no use to me.

No, you show me an average trader who works with a stupid system that I can understand and repeat. It's more likely to lead me to the Bahamas than a doomed attempt to chase a virtuoso.