NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 34

timbo >> :

Locks in MT are a relic of the lot system, it's ugly. Keeping track of each lot individually is dumb. I agree that without them it will be difficult to use multiple strategies at the same time in MT. In MT5 everything will be human-like without lots and therefore without lots. With lots the 6th point is going well, I agree with that too, the balance line looks better, even if Kolya is already on the doorstep.

The highlighted part... must mean: behind each ticket

Ahem... don't even know where to start... )))

Isn't keeping track of the kilometres open\zakr mean dumb?

Besides, if it's intraday, it makes no difference on either system, but more...

But let's meet it in the long-awaited MT5, and then we'll continue this topic.

;)

You're talking about "human-style" neatness.

Yeah... of course... that's a long-standing system.

So ancient that many have already forgotten why you have to close and count everything at the "end of the day".

Because there was no electricity, no paraffin lamps... or even candles... )))))))))))

Are we still going to sit on ancient history?

So as not to cause unnecessary and empty arguments about the attractiveness of accounting systems,

I remind you that absolutely anyone can feel it in person by opening a demo in the netplatform.

Yes! And that "balance line"... Sorry, but that's the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

Above are two pictures. MTS is working. The strategy is based solely on positive locking. The first picture - at the moment of locking the positions are closed (experiment). In the second picture the positive lock continues until its logical resolution.

I think that categorical thinking and statements will pass with age. Like the chicken pox

There is an opinion that with age, the desire to litter about with dubious charts describing incomprehensible things goes away.

HideYourRichess >> :
There is an opinion that with age the desire to litter about with dubious charts describing incomprehensible things goes away.

Have you ever wished to see a description of the logic of a real EA?

Initially accepting that your unsubstantiated claims are true and the rest of us are littering here?

gorby777 >> :

And you wanted to see a description of the logic of a real councillor?

Initially accepting that your unsubstantiated assertions are true and the rest of us here are rubbish?

Sorry, what is your proof? (ц)

And tell pretty graphs and vague hints of secret algorithms to the girls between two kisses. :)

If I don't have money in my pocket, it doesn't mean that nobody else has any.

If I have a dollar in my pocket, it means that someone else has at least two.

Swetten >> :

Sorry, what is your proof? (ц)

And beautiful graphs and vague allusions to secret algorithms tell the girls between two kisses. :)

I wouldn't expect anything else.

kombat >> :

As for the highlighted part... ...probably meant: for each ticket.

Ahem... I don't even know where to start... )))

Isn't it dumb to keep track of the kilometres?

You don't talk like a human being.

Yeah... of course... It's a long-standing system.

Why are you getting yourself all confused and freaked out? What do you mean, "kilometres open"? It's simple.

If as a result of your analysis you (or your system) have come to the conclusion that it's profitable to buy XXX now - it's cheap, then you buy it in volume according to your MM. When you decide that XXX is too expensive, you sell it, in accordance with your MM. Selling and buying the same thing at the same time is schizophrenia, pluralism of opinion in one's head.

You don't follow any opening/closing, you only follow the valuation of XXX, not even its price - price is irrelevant. Accordingly, there are only three states: buy, hold (asset or cache), sell. These are the ones you trade by, the ones you keep track of.

gip >> :

This is an example of a locking strategy. There is a locking area and it has complex boundaries. There are characteristics that affect the geometry and area of the locking area. The locking area covers the "elevated" areas, from which the quotes tend to "roll" to one side or another.

And those locks are not deliberately destroyed, it happens naturally on the boundaries of stops.

P.S. Heh, logic is iron: "your strategy is not a strategy, but my strategy is a strategy!" :)

O-o-o-o-o-o-o!!! What a mighty powerful system! It's not even artificial intelligence, it's more powerful, it's divine execution itself recognizes magic lock areas with complex boundaries, along which quotes roll, and destroys the lots. The programmer didn't write any such thing and can't explain it, it does it by itself... Oooooooooo, shaitan...