NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 15

Mischek >> :

And you don't have to close the total and the previous 5, of course...

We have to. With a counter-close. With two clicks and without trembling in your hands.

Mischek >> :

If your account has 2 EAs with different strategies, you actually have one strategy. You have to recalculate within it.

For such a tip you may be sent to hell. >> Very profane, too.

wise >> :

We have to. With a counter-close. Two clicks and no hand shake.

I can't close 6 orders with two clicks without trembling in my hands, but I will work on myself and my clicks.

Maybe I have the wrong mouse?

wise >> :

That kind of advice can get you sent away. Very profane, too.

>> I'm shutting up so I don't get somebody banned.

gip >> :
And I'm already making a #include library - a common engine for working with orders of several EAs, solving the problem of locs banning.

Will it be a commercial product, sharable or solely for personal use?

timbo >> :

Those who use the lots as a technical foyer will simply have two accounts

of course they divide the deposit in two and the NFA is happy

and the lock is...

---

sab1uk

here also remembered the BETTERA stategy with the record bar at the time of 2007 ...

i will add to you, he had locks....

so picking one or the other would be good of course...

but know which one !!! and so 3 strategies are working God knows which one will work

- if god knows the market and knows the tick flow 100 years in advance ...

---

so practice has proven otherwise... your assertion

do you have a practical proof example ?

and i gave you a specific argument!

goldtrader >> :

Will it be, is it a commercial product, a sharova product or purely for personal use?

The task is not a commercial product in terms of complexity. And I don't work for free for a long time. I will give it away for $10.

Mischek >> :

I cannot close 6 orders with two clicks without trembling in my hands, but I will work on myself and my clicks

Maybe I have the wrong mouse?

And in essence?! I'm explaining that when the counter pose is open, we have, in fact, already closed. That is, one pose has closed all five. And now quietly and leisurely closes all six in one go, using CloseBy. The financial result will be the same, if we quickly (until the price changes) have closed all 5 initial positions without opening a 6th one. But while we close those 5 positions, the price can change. And by the time one, the 6th position is opened, it is less likely to change. This is a technical feature of MT4.

Mischek >> :

I'm gonna shut up so someone doesn't get banned through my fault.

You won't get banned. I'm not swearing. I'm saying that putting all the strategies into one robot is a pain in the ass. Especially if we want to trade with the first and second robot today and the first and third robot tomorrow. And everyone who advises to consolidate the entire suite of trading robots into one and make for them a common MM and some external interface for enabling/disabling a particular robot, the programmers will be rightfully told to suckers.