Moving average from moving average - page 6

_new-rena:
Envy?
Stop talking nonsense). I tried to answer your post clearly, I think I even succeeded, why this abstract nonsense I do not understand...

ZaPutina:
Stop talking nonsense). I think I tried to answer your post clearly, I think I even succeeded, but I don't understand why this distracted nonsense...
I must have misunderstood. I thought that your answer was about the inadequacy of the solution in the picture.

_new-rena:
You just have to apply it. You can see everything. We take out the microwave and have only the entry points ))))
So apply it))) What's the problem), I do not understand you, now you write that all have tried and were disappointed, and then about applicability. I have nothing to do with it.

ZaPutina:
So use it))) What's the problem), I do not understand you in general, now, then write that all have tried and were disappointed, then the applicability. I am at that point.

I'm disappointed that guys are asking the man questions without knowing his equity. I have nothing against DSP.

Come on, let's pick some noise from this signal and see, even try to trade it. But they don't put it out any more.

_new-rena:
Then I must have misunderstood. I thought that your answer was that the solution in the picture was untenable.

That post was not about insolvency, but about the fact that if you go so deep into ticks, then you should digitize correctly too, and time is also important for me, unlike you.

But there are other variants too, equally volumetric bars and simple bars. I started with bars, you deigned to get into ticks (by the way, maybe that's why you didn't get anything there, because time is not important for you or something, I don't know).

ZaPutina:

That post was not about insolvency, but about the fact that if you go so deep into ticks, then you should digitize correctly too, and time is also important for me, unlike you.

But there are other variants, equally volumetric bars and simple bars. I started with bars, you deigned to get into ticks (by the way, maybe that's why you didn't get anything there, because time is not important for you or something else, I don't know).

Volumes are another song. Your sinusoids I counted for DSP. I get it, I get it, I get it, we were just talking about different things))))

And there's no digitisation there yet, at all. It's just the raw material for digitisation.

_new-rena:

1-I'm disappointed that guys are asking the man questions without knowing his equity. About DSP - nothing against it.

2-Well, let's select some noise from this signal and see, even try to trade it.

3-But they don't put it out there any more...

1-Ran not disappointed before and here you are)))) Half of the forum is asking questions that would not even think to show equity, they and their branches do not embarrass you.

2 - So, choose and try, although you do not understand why, you have long tried it all, or do you suggest that I personally for you to pump tics and do the analysis and change your mind? There are many approaches, someone filters the noise, someone does not, giving it a different meaning. I am not interested in ticks yet, without them the result is certainly worse, but there is less fuss, if you take MT, it should go to Ninja, it has ticks, but we are here yet), Besides, there is data on volumes for minutes.

3-I would not be so categorical.

ZaPutina:

1 - You weren't disappointed before, and here you are))) Half of the forum asks questions to those who would not even think of showing equity, they and their branches do not embarrass you.

2 - So, choose and try, although you do not understand why, you have long tried it all, or do you suggest that I personally for you to pump tics and do the analysis and change your mind? There are many approaches, someone filters the noise, someone does not, giving it a different meaning. I am not interested in ticks yet, without them the result is certainly worse, but there is less fuss, if you take MT, it should go to Ninja, it has ticks, but we are here yet); besides, there is data on volumes for minutes.

3-I would not be so categorical.

Let's forget about the first one, it's already taken care of.

I will try to continue and get interested in the second and maybe move on to the 3rd.

I can go to the 3rd one on my own. What's the word go to (plural)))))

And about continuing and getting interested would be interesting, though surely not new. In the meantime I will continue quietly about my sheep.

In addition no one prevents to do the same from a multicurrency point of view. Indexes can also be calculated in an interesting way.

See you later. Pis.

ZaPutina:

I can go to the 3rd one on my own. What's the word go to (plural)))))

And about continuing and getting interested would be interesting, though surely not new. In the meantime I will continue quietly about my sheep.

In addition no one prevents to do the same from a multicurrency point of view. Indexes can also be calculated in an interesting way.

See you later. Pis.

what does it mean?