Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 20

sigma_sura >>:
Господа программисты, знатоки MQL очень хочется копировщик сделок с реверсом, т.е. чтобы была возможность открывать противоположные образцовому счету ордера, очень пригодится для сливающих советников ну и всяких сливаторов, чтобы был полный переворот: например если сигнал на sell c TP и SL на образцовом счете, а на моем счете чтобы открывалась полностью обратная позиция вместо sell - buy, вместо TP - SL, вместо SL - TP, с отложенниками все по такой же схеме, буду очень признателен, но в разумных пределах.

It is not necessary to duplicate the same thing in all branches.

sigma_sura писал(а) >>
If I want to get a reverse position on my account, i.e. to open opposite orders from my master account, it will be very useful for MQL-programmers and other plummers. For example, if I get a sell signal with TP and SL on my master account, and open fully reversed position with pending orders, I will be very grateful, but within the same scheme.

You should be banned for spamming.

I would like to know how to install the Stock Strategies Builder. It does not start for me, as it does for many others. I would like someone to tell me not only that he managed to install it, but also how he did it. I do not understand, Java has been constantly updated (may be different version is necessary?), maybe I should add path somewhere in MetaTrader or something else. But what and how? I still can't find it out.

Where to download Stock Strategies Builder, I searched all over, no!

the project has died five times now, due to lack of demand