Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 19

Send SSB4 to my email seq[sabaka]inet.ua because I did not have time to download it, and I want to test it(((.

I would be very grateful.

Who has Barishpoltsa TS Adviser? How many searches I could not find, even remade on the plum bezrazdnitsya!!! Much obliged!

I downloaded 11 NZDUSD M5 ssb5_11.mq4 for fun.

I ran it in the tester on this pair and it totally failed...

I've always told and will continue telling MTS people: To write a profitable Expert Advisor you have to learn to make a profit with your hands first of all...

If you want to automate something, you have to know how to do it manually.

do not waste your time.

majestic >> :

I've always told and will continue telling MTS people: To write a profitable Expert Advisor you have to learn to make a profit with your hands first of all...

>> do not waste your time.

+1

majestic >> :

>> do not waste your time.

At least a demo, by the way. Even better on a demo. But a demo with real hands-on experience in real life.

rider писал(а) >>

To Reshetov and the rest of the forum, who are interested, of course. This refers not so much to SSB, as to the idea of selecting a strategy by selection of indicators. Having somehow closely observed the operation of one of the generated and selected ones, I noticed that a number of signals (and quite good ones) is not taken into account for one simple reason: their appearance time mismatch (1-2) bars in various indicators used in the complex. This is not an isolated case. Maybe someone tried to implement the elimination of this defect programmatically?

Use flags, for each indicator, when it triggers, a flag is set and displays when all the necessary indicators for decision-making are triggered, on the total state of the flags formed a trading signal, after exposition of the trading signal all flags reset, etc.

Please advise how to fix my problem with SSB4. After the program selects the strategy, connects to the repository, runs the strategies downloaded from there, the following happens:

SSB gives a strategy chart (where the Save and Cancel buttons are). If Cancel is pressed, the programme does not open MT4, does not try the next strategy and does not show the chart of the next strategy, but returns to the initial window. Nothing happens further. If I press Save, the strategy is saved, but then again the initial window. I tried SSB3, everything is normal. Perhaps the whole thing is that SSB4 is not downloaded from Reshetov Yu site, and from another resource. If this is the case, could you please share the working version of SSB4.

Thanks in advance.

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

dug this one up - here it is.

Where to get the expert. Buy small MA crosses big MA from bottom to top. I prescribe stop and profit in pips. Selling in reverse order.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Stock Strategies Builder is designed for the selection of trading strategies in fully automatic mode. Also Stock Strategies Builder creates a ready code of an Expert Advisor (mechanical trading system) in MQL4 language for MetaTrader4 trading terminal on the basis of an automatically selected strategy.

You simply choose the required financial instrument and time frame and click "Create". After the Stock Strategies Builder finishes the optimisation, the information about the most promising strategy appears and you are offered to save it, i.e. to translate it into the code in MQL4.

If the computer is connected to the Internet, the program sends the strategy after optimization to the repository server and downloads the list of 50 best strategies sorted by rating from there. After that tests are run using MetaTrader4 and depending on test results the rating is changed for all strategies from the repository list.

Characteristics of strategies tested successfully are shown on the local computer and asked to save them. Thus, in exchange for one generated strategy, the program's user can get more strategies with the highest rating according to the results of numerous tests in the repository.

See also:

P.S. This thread was separated from the previous discussion in the "Who needs strategy? Lots and free of charge, as requested by Miroslav Popov

Where to get an Expert Advisor. Buy small MA crosses the big one from the bottom to the top. I prescribed stop and profit in pips. Sell in reverse order

If I want to get a reverse position on my account, instead of sell - buy, instead of TP - SL, instead of SL - TP, with pending trades according to the same scheme, I will be very grateful, but within reasonable limits.