Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 90

Bastard, what a shame, I made the forecast in the morning and the lights went out, and only recently they gave it to me..... I want to cry...

How about trying to forecast the euro now.

Right now the picture is like this:

The white lines are my usual system.

Yellow - by Gann, namely by S9 & Gann Wheel (circles24), it turns out that the euro fall is over, and now is expected to rise to 4300, the approximate movement pattern is as follows:

it's just prices, I'm not good with time, I haven't mastered it yet.

How about you?

It's getting a bit dusty in this thread, which is a shame...

I decided to start testing a rather interesting extrapolation here. With the author's permission I will start to post screenshots "before" and "after", Extrapol is called AIsignals, the project is commercial, that's why the code will not be posted. Link to the product in the author's profile.

And very much want to return to the branch neoclassic and comrade Grasn, the more that Sergei was going to translate his model from CAD to MCL, and it would be very interesting, finally get to your predictor)

So:

prediction made before going to bed, took 64 pips.

that's a rough estimate:

this is a distant one, so you can see the signal clearly:

And this is in the morning, of course the timing did not match at all, but the main movement, bullet----->

and distant:

next, I'll be posting predictions in a timely manner, made-posted.

Good day to you all:

the picture today is not the clearest:

the general trend is down...

around 1.2401, but I would settle on the daily pivot of 2416

so far EURUSD H1 looks like this

What is "painted on" if it's not a secret?

Pegasus

Debugger:
Pegasus

Erm, can you be a bit more specific, what kind of beast is it, is there a description?

yeah.......

OK, not everyone wants to talk about their designs, but we don't insist ^_^

now only upwards. until we turn red