[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 105

Vinin:

Are WPR or Stochastic no longer suitable?

No, I need one of these...

yurok1987:

No, I need one of these...

Look at this one.

Vinin:

Look at this one.

nope... You have to have the same distance in height and width)

yurok1987:

nope... You have to have the same height and width)

It won't be the same width.

Vinin:

It won't be wide.

Why? The indicator you showed me is a bit off... because I only want the same distance between the tops and the troughs... and to be able to edit the distance and the height... from 1 to 100 and similarly from -1 to -100

Good time, ducks! Can I ask the moderator to write the indicator? More precisely sound accompaniment to it with the output of a window on what instrument signal! Please write your answer in a note-let's talk about costs! Thank you!

Hello! I'm not good at programming, can you please help me finish this Experimental EA? Here are the conditions: There is a predictive indicator WmiFor-2.2 (thanks to the author) it needs to be mounted in a simple Expert Advisor, so I don't have to call iCustom ( ), now when the indicator has a non-fixed pattern (start and end) and I've found the optimal forecast more than 93%, after that pattern is fixed, I open an appropriate position - market order and put TakeProfit on the bar in forecast calculated by function =High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,No bars to search,0)]; or Low[iLowest(....) calculates an extremum on the future forecast in WmiFor, but NOT on the price chart. When an order closes at TakeProfit or StopLoss, the pattern is taken off the fix and goes to the first bar, the forecast is calculated and so on. When it is less than 93% the Expert Advisor remains silent. You can remove the unnecessary indicators on the EA.

Many thanks in advance

Anton

Files:
wmifor_4.mq4  21 kb
qmqlhp.mq4  14 kb

Good afternoon!!!

Help me refine the code of the EA. The expert advisor trades on the indicator, you need that would be an open position with a signal to open it, and not wait until the first deal is closed, as well as to set him Stop loss

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
_____.zip  3 kb

Rskorpion:

Good afternoon!!!

Help me refine the code of the EA. The expert advisor trades on the indicator, we need that the expert advisor would open an open position if there is a signal, and not to wait until the first deal is closed, as well as to install it Stop loss

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be better to delete one post by yourself. Public moderators temporarily do not have such an option

Please write me an adviser

mars.1979 17.10.2011 18:36

The strategy

I trade on the daily chart

5EMA based on closes is used

10EMA on close basis is used

Stochastic 10.3.3

RSI 14.

Rules

stop loss 60 pips

1.Go long if

5EMA crosses 10EMA and exceeds its level. At the same time stochastics are rising (do not enter the market if stochastics are overbought)

RSI is above 50.

2) Go short if

5EMA crosses 10EMA and goes below its level. At the same time stochastics are declining (do not enter the market if stochastics are oversold)

RSI is below 50.

Exit rules

Exit when 5EMA crosses 10EMA in the opposite direction of my position or RSI crosses back above 50.