[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 104

poruchik:

Fix:

lookat the left pricecolumn with your right eye (cover your left eye with your right palm) (count there in kg)

look at the right column with your left eye (cover your right eye with your left ankle) (count in m)

alternate every 5 seconds

when 1 kg = 1 m, make the fixation, or at least a fake, without asphyxiation

Well, I laughed too. But the 1kg - 1m analogy is inappropriate here, as both left and right are the PRICE, but of two different tools.

arraga:

Well I laughed too. But the analogy 1kg - 1m is inappropriate here, as both left and right are the PRICE, but of two different instruments.

Keep laughing

5th grade didn't help, let's go to 1st.

On the left is the pound, on the right the euro.

On the left and on the right is the price in dollars

EURUSD - 1.3736 (scale on the right in dollars)

GBPUSD - 1.5676 (scale on the left is in dollars)

Hello. I had an idea to write an EA based on two indicators MACD combo and SEFC bull-bear. The idea is this: The advisor makes a buy bid when the MACD combo makes a buy cross and the SEFC bull-bear histogram is coloured green.

(as seen in the picture)

Exit bid, change the colour of the histogram to red.

Sell bid crossed by MACD combo to sell and SEFC bull-bear histogram is red.

Exit, colour change to green.

MACD combo indicator muving above or below zero level is not important. After the price has passed more than 7 points (without the spread, the profit should be 7 points) on the signal, the Expert Advisor should place the bet to Breakeven. (This is not a trailing stop, even after the price has passed 20 pips, the stop loss will still be at breakeven.) Closing of the bet will be either by stop loss or by a colour change of the histogram). (All bets are placed on a fully formed candle, as the histogram may change colour when it is formed). The histogram signal may be formed a little bit late, in this case you should place your bets immediately after the signal is formed.

If the signal is false, and after it is formed again, then re-enter the market.

The Expert Advisor can be used on any time frame, on any currency pair. I will ask programmers to write this advisor, as I have to trade a lot of signals by myself and my profit is very good. I would be very grateful.

Files:

SEFC bull-bear indicator
Files:
sefcfv2.0.mq4  4 kb

poruchik:

Keep laughing

5th grade didn't help, let's go to 1st.

On the left is the pound, on the right the euro.

On the left and on the right is the price in dollars

EURUSD - 1.3736 (scale on the right in dollars)

GBPUSD - 1.5676 (left scale in dollars)

Lieutenant, I'll settle for a kindergarten)))) if you can explain me the following point - on my 2 charts on M15 the Nazdak should sell and the Dow should buy (based on the latest indicator readings). On M5 it's the other way round - Nazdak to buy, Dow to sell.

arraga, you are right -- the indicator is wrong!

Hello all!

Please write a very simple Expert Advisor.

I describe the essence: when you close MetaTrader4 terminal, save the statement (usual Statement.htm) to a folder.

That's all!

If the folder already contains such a file - overwrite it.

P.S. If anyone knows how to implement it, but does not want to write code - at least advise how to do it.

Question:

in the EA, when a signal (criterion, indicator) triggers, a vertical and horizontal line should be drawn on the chart, preferably also a marker (trigger time).

What we have not got: When a standard horizontal or vertical line is declared in the Expert Advisor's code (when a criterion or indicator signals are activated), lines (horizontal or vertical) are drawn only once, and then when, for example, the indicator gives another positive signal, the lines are not drawn.

What should be changed to redraw the horizontal and vertical lines.

Thanks in advance for the positive answer.

markos/

Please write an indicator. Thank you in advance.

yurok_1987@mail.ru

yurok1987:

Please write an indicator. Thank you in advance.

yurok_1987@mail.ru

Are WPR or Stochastic no longer suitable?