[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 102

filtron2:
Hello. please write a simple EA here is a sample

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=11442 this is a parabolic tally. I need the same one for watr indicator only.

WATR is good on trend but bad on flat...

Hello!

Can you advise if anyone knows:

the EA works both in the tester and on the real at price deviation=2 points, and at the market price, i.e. deviation=0, can there be problems or not? Communication is good - fibre is really 60Mbit, if I just open manually - execution is usually 1-2 seconds on real. My Expert Advisor has a replay in it until an order is successfully opened. I am asking because I was trading on the four-digit platform and I want to try the five-digit one. I tried it on a five-digit demo - the order did not open, the signal "We are trying to open an order..." was shown and that was it. There are no changes or errors in the log. What do you advise?

From personal experience, how many points of deviation from the market price should be set when opening (closing) an order? Is it necessary to prescribe something in the EA for trading with five decimal places? When opening an order in the tester, the preset SL and TP will decrease by exactly ten times - by exactly one decimal place ?

P.S. I wrote my EA for MQL4 by myself.

Sincerely.

if it is possible to modify the indicator on the page describing the parameters https://forum.mql4.com/ru/43666

Greetings Gentlemen!

Please help me to insert into my EA the function to close orders.

The idea is this:

1) if the price of an open SELL order becomes less than the price of the exposed TP of this order, then this order is closed.

2) if the price of an open BUY order is higher than the price of TP set for this order, it will be closed.

If you are able to help please write to oniava@gmail.com, I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely Oleg.

P.S. You can make a separate EA assistant with a magic number.

w-knot:

Hello, I need a little help))

Maybe you have such an Expert Advisor in the code storeroom:

I need it to update for all open charts the templates (which are attached to them at the time of update (important! not at the time of launching the Expert Advisor)) at a certain interval (for example, every 15 min) .

Thanks for any help in advance)

Another spammer. The punishment for spamming is a ban. So think about it.

Offtopic - think, ask to understand, post, delete message, no help

w-knot:
Offtopic - think, ask to understand, post, delete message,no help
Once again, I'm telling you, this is not a toy. Such a thing should be well considered, it is clearly a commercial product, although technically it is not very difficult to implement.
If there is a great need, you know where to go. Order the development of an Expert Advisor in MQL4 or MQL5

Hello! Please help add a sound when the MACD histogram crosses zero.
Files:

Hello!

I propose to write an indicator that I would call a "trend line". The idea is to draw a straight line through the price chart with the minimum sum of squares of price deviations. This is called the method of least squares. It is necessary to find the derivative of the sum on the parameters of the straight line. Where the derivative equals zero will be the minimum. It sounds complicated, but when I was in university 20 years ago, it was easy. And you can plot the indicator below the price chart. If the coefficient in the straight line equation is positive, then the trend is bullish, if it is negative, then the trend is bearish.

vvd:

Hello!

I propose to write an indicator that I would call a "trend line". The idea is to draw a straight line through the price chart with a minimum sum of squares of price deviations. This is called the method of least squares. It is necessary to find the derivative of the sum on the parameters of the straight line. Where the derivative equals zero will be the minimum. It sounds complicated, but when I was in university 20 years ago, it was easy. And you can plot the indicator below the price chart. If the coefficient in the straight line equation is positive, then the trend is bullish, if it is negative, then the trend is bearish.

It has been around for a long time.