[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 56

Tresk:
Good afternoon to you too! I have an unfinished Expert Advisor - trading system. It works on Elliot waves. It just shows but does not trade. This system works well on wave 3, which is the most profitable and accurate. I do not take the others into account. Can we make our EA trade on wave 3?
Let's experiment: can we trade on the third Elliott wave?

Tresk:
Good day to you! There is an unfinished Expert Advisor - trading system. It works on Elliot waves. It just shows but not trades. This system works well on wave 3, which is the most profitable and accurate. I do not take the others into account. Can we make our EA to trade on wave 3?

Good day.

Upload the advisor to the forum, let everyone who wants to do magic.......

I will try that too...

Hello

I trade on the Elder impulse system and use the "Elder Impuls Sistem" indicator, which colours the bars red, green and blue depending on the value.

I have an idea to modify this indicator or write a new one on its basis to display two values for all timeframes in the table.

value 1 - colour of previously closed bar
value 2 - colour of currently open bar.
for example:
M1 - r.1 r.2
M5 - r.1 r.2
M15 - r.1 r.2
M30 - r.1 r.2
H1 - r.1 r.2
H4 - r.1 r.2
D1 - r.1 r.2
W1 - r.1 r.2

MN-zn.1zn.2

The value may be e.g. arrow, red - red arrow downwards, green - green arrow upwards, blue - blue arrow sideways.

I tried to write it myself, but nothing comes out, so please help.

I think this indicator will be useful for everyone who trades on Elder's impulse system.

Below is the code of Elder Impuls Sistem indicator

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 6
#property indicator_color1 Green
#property indicator_width1 2
#property indicator_color2 Green
#property indicator_width2 2
#property indicator_color3 Red
#property indicator_width3 2
#property indicator_color4 Red
#property indicator_width4 2 
#property indicator_color5 Aqua
#property indicator_width5 2
#property indicator_color6 Aqua
#property indicator_width6 2
extern int period = 13;
extern int ma_shift = 0;
extern int ma_method = 1;//0-3
extern int fast_ema_period = 12;
extern int slow_ema_period = 26;
//---- buffers
double ExtMapBuffer1[];
double ExtMapBuffer2[];
double ExtMapBuffer3[];
double ExtMapBuffer4[];
double ExtMapBuffer5[];
double ExtMapBuffer6[];

int init()
  {
//---- indicators
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2);
   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtMapBuffer3);
   SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(3,ExtMapBuffer4);
   SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(4,ExtMapBuffer5);
   SetIndexStyle(5,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
   SetIndexBuffer(5,ExtMapBuffer6);
//----
   return(0);
  }

int start()
  {
   int i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//----
   i=Bars-counted_bars-1;
   while(i>=0)  
      {
      double MA_0   = iMA(NULL,0,period,ma_shift,ma_method,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
      // applied_price_ma - по какой цене расщитывать среднюю
      // i - сдвиг относительно текущего бара
      double MA_1   = iMA(NULL,0,period,ma_shift,ma_method,PRICE_CLOSE,i+1);
      double MACD_main1 = iMACD(NULL,0,fast_ema_period,slow_ema_period,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,i);
      double MACD_signal1 = iMACD(NULL,0,fast_ema_period,slow_ema_period,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,i);
      double MACD_main2 = iMACD(NULL,0,fast_ema_period,slow_ema_period,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,i+1);
      double MACD_signal2 = iMACD(NULL,0,fast_ema_period,slow_ema_period,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,i+1);
       // MODE_MAIN - основная линия MACD, MODE_SIGNAL - сигнальная

if(MA_0>MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)>(MACD_main2-MACD_signal2) && ((MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)>0))
         {
         ExtMapBuffer1[i]=High[i];
         ExtMapBuffer2[i]=Low[i];
         }
      if(MA_0<MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)<(MACD_main2-MACD_signal2) && ((MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)<0))
         {
         ExtMapBuffer3[i]=High[i];
         ExtMapBuffer4[i]=Low[i];
         }
      if(MA_0<=MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)>0)
         {
         ExtMapBuffer5[i]=High[i];
         ExtMapBuffer6[i]=Low[i];
         } 
      if(MA_0<=MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)>(MACD_main2-MACD_signal2))
         {
         ExtMapBuffer6[i]=Low[i];
         } 
      if(MA_0>=MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)<0)
         {
         ExtMapBuffer6[i]=Low[i];
         }      
      if(MA_0>=MA_1 && (MACD_main1-MACD_signal1)<(MACD_main2-MACD_signal2))
         {
         ExtMapBuffer6[i]=Low[i];
         }                                                 
      i--;
      } 
//----
   return(0);
  }

euroman:
Hello!

I trade on the Elder impulse system and use the "Elder Impuls Sistem" indicator, which colours the bars red, green and blue depending on the value.

I have an idea to modify this indicator, or write a new one based on it, so that the table shows two values for all timeframes.

You'd better write the trading conditions for entry and exit.

sergeev:

What's the point? You'd be better off writing the entry and exit trading conditions.

According to the Elder strategy, this indicator does not show entry and exit conditions, but the strength of the bullish and bearish market trends. When a bar is green, it is prohibited to sell, when a bar is red, it is prohibited to buy. That's why from the practice of using this trading system the need arose to be able to see the strength of bulls and bears on all timeframes at once. If you can help me write this indicator, I am struggling with it for a week. If so, how to write the output of the 1st and 2nd value signal for each timeframe, that is the problem I have.

dzhini:
Do you have formal criteria for drawing these lines?
Da

Hi all !

Can anyone write such an indicator - the essence of ATR ( average range over n periudes ) only with two averages separately for bullish and bearish candles ?

Hello programmers! I need an indicator that will graphically display OHLC values of previous days on any timeframe.Thanks in advance!

Gentlemen, may I ask you to write a script

place 2 pending orders with adjustable stops, profit and volume. one is at stop level and the opposite one is at profit level

i.e. open buy, sell pending at stop and buy pending at profit

Hi all =)...probably already encountered this and more than once...but still, I need on the basis of 2MA indicator, just add to it the function of mail to maile, or asci =)... . that is, when they crumple =)... so I know it... =)... this is what the system is based on ... it's insanely simple, but quite profitable, if you adjust it a bit =)) ... I downloaded something similar online, but the strange thing is that the MA doesn't coincide with my "native" ones on the chart, although the periods are the same, I understand that the issue is the parameters, but they are somehow missing in the settings ... either the indicator is written this way, or something else ... I'm new to this business =), so I would appreciate if someone could help me ...