[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 52

Well, how about writing like this

Who can help in any way you can with an EA.

Waiting for a simple fractal to form upper or lower all the same, either

one or the other. I.e. the average (fractal candle) should be either above or below the adjacent

and(H-L) > h (min) otherwise this fractal candle is ignored. Try H and L for a fractal candlestick.

Sell if the price went up from High fr.and on Hpp. with the target Low fr.sv.

Buy if the price went down from Low Fr. at Hpp. with a target of High Fr.

The only condition to open an order is the price at at the moment of order opening.

order Buy the price must not have exceeded or reached the level of High Fr.

for a Sell order the price should not fall below or equal to the level of Low FFWS.

In other words, if the price reaches the High level we mark a candle for buying, if it reaches the Low level we mark it for selling.

X=10÷ 200pp

SL fixed from 10 to 200pp

TP= X + (High FL-Low FL )

For simplicity, only one order is open.

I will test it myself, I will not bother.

I will not try it myself. Or you may give me a similar one.

I am not a realist from scratch.

Please, can you write a script or indicator to export from MT4 the values of indicators on an open time frame?

Good afternoon.

Nowhere can I find an indicator that draws a signal line under the following bar formation:

Prices are rising:

1. Find the local MAXIMUM - it's bar number 1
  2. On the left side we find a bar whose LOS is lower than that of bar number 1, that's bar number 2.
  3. Even further to the left, find a bar whose LOS is lower than that of bar number 2 - that's bar number 3.
  4. Under bar 3 we draw a horizontal line, which is the Signal Line.

The internal bars are not taken into account.

Accordingly, the highs of the 3 bars are used for the down trend.

If anyone has seen such an indicator, please give a tip on it.

If not, please make an indicator. It is desirable to introduce 2 possible uses for it:

1) For an up-trend - the ability to draw a line not under the LOW of the third candle, but under the LOW of its body (i.e. if the 3rd bar is an up-bar, then under its Open; if the 3rd bar is a down-bar, then under its Close).

For a down trend - the ability to draw the line not over the Hai of the third candle, but over the Hai of its body (i.e. if the 3rd up-bar, then over its Close; if the 3rd down-bar, then over its Open)

2) The possibility of using a formation of 2 or 4 bars instead of 3.

Figures are attached

Files:
3towxbt.rar  80 kb

shu2162:

Greetings, could you please help me with a buzzer when an arrow appears? I don't understand it at all myself. I would be very grateful to you! Thank you very much in advance! Code attached.

Decompiled. Post deleted

A post for those who still want to write ANY expert.

For example on Fresh prediction...I think it's all clear there

http://freshforex.ru/analitics/fresh-forecast/

Good evening. Need help, the EA itself has not been able to handle it. There are 3 MA: 1. ma (3;-6;simple;close) yellow; 2. ma (3;-5;simple;close) blue; 3. ma (25;0;simple;close) red.

Bottom: openBuy - when blue Ma crosses red from below; openBuy - when yellow Ma is above red Ma and yellow Ma crosses blue Ma from below; CloseBuy - when blue Ma crosses red from above (all Openbuy's are closed).

openSell - when blue crosses red from above, openSell - when yellow, blue is below red and yellow crosses blue from above, CloseSell - when blue crosses red from below (all opensell are closed).

TF all, but best of all is H1, from observation experience.

Lot - the size is either set manually, or % of the deposit.

To enter the market advisor, only if performed openBuy or openSell.

I hope to help.

stalkertula:

All TFs, but H1 is best, from observation experience.

Key phrase.

It's better to do it yourself. More reliable.

Abzasc:

Key phrase.

Better to do it yourself. More reliable.

Is it better to write it yourself or to work by hand on this system?

stalkertula:
Is it better to write it yourself or to work manually on this system?

It's safer to use your hands.

And the advisor... it's an automaton, it doesn't see what you see...