[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 49

Here's NONLEGDOT.
Files:
nonlagdot.mq4  5 kb

Hello, dear programmers, I have a request to add to the ZigZag_Fibo_v2beta indicator settings one parameter: the minimum number of points. For the beam to be drawn using the existing settings of the indicator + minimum number of points the price should pass.

Many thanks in advance!

Files:

Good day!

I have an Expert Advisor, which at a given time at a given distance from the current price places 2 pending orders, to buy and to sell.

I have a problem: it works only for the day when it has been activated, which is not convenient because it will not work at night if activated in advance.

If you want it to work always and make SL and TP not virtual, and prescribed immediately in the warrant.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
timersetov1.mq4  13 kb

please help to make the index to show all TFs in one window (each TF can be disabled in the settings)
Files:

I will write any expert or indicator for free.

I am very interested, is it really free? If so, who will do it?

gince:

I will write any expert or indicator for free.

I am very interested, is it really free? If so, who will do it?

Who writes? I wonder, too?

Although you can write it yourself. With hints, but you can. And it would be more useful.

Vinin:

Who's writing? Am I interested?

You can write it yourself, though. With hints, but you can. And it would be more useful.

Thanks for the support, but I have my doubts.

gince:

Thanks for the support, but I have serious doubts about it.

Instead of writing your own code from scratch, you could use any ready-made code in kodobase and augment it with your own solutions

I would not buy a fancy Expert Advisor, but a couple of indicators and a trawl would do for starters.

IgorM:

Instead of writing your own code from scratch, you can use any ready-made code in the kodobase and augment it with your own solutions

Do not use a smart EA, but keep it simple - a couple of indicators + trawl - it will do for starters.

And thank you for the kind word.

Hello Dear forum users! I have a request to programmers. Can you write an advisor (pips-semi-automatic, manual trading assistant
for euro-dollar for 5 decimal places). Enclosed is a description of the idea, an indicator and scripts that may help
with my request.
Files:
lfrearai..zip  14 kb